Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

NO IDEA HOW PPL ARE STILL GETTING THROUGH...BEEN GETTING "ALL PAIRS IN OTHERS' CARTS" FOR HOURS...

I'd love a size 13...

Struck out on all 12 raffle tickets

Struck out on NDC / FTL / etc.

Striking out on eastbay.

I guess its just not meant to be :rolleyes

starting to feel like a jerk with too much time before work... but im trying to grab one pair from each site now.
only eastbay and champs left to click on.

I just got thru on Eastbay at 11:30. I was only clicking for 5 mins at the most. Keep trying folks!

LMFAO
roll.gif

is live stock US sizes? i clicked an 11, should be good right?

thats if i can check out..

JB is doin to much wit all these 11s they dropping every year! First is was only at Christmas time, then they started dropping em for the summer, now these stupid mf putin out four pair year! The shoe game is like the stock market, and when this start to drop, all these hypebeast ain't going to know what to do wit all they kicks but sell em like hot cakes! Smh congrats to whoever won the raffle or got an easy cop...

no

but i also used a card for my order i never used before and it went through no issue

i never copped off any other sites before
trying buying something off them for cheap or at the store so it register. when i changed my new card i couldnt get thru too, so u used it to buy pair of chuck on a normal week. now it goes thru like a charm. from my experience.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom