Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Wow  they change the price after I checked out must have been a mistake. Hope they dont cancel and honor the old price. 

dark and stormy for my saturday in florida 
mean.gif

just left lenox atl must be 1000s of these

people still walking out of nike with pairs :lol:

Really I never think to go to Lenox ever for any releases I moved to Georgia in 2011 I just camp at a local hibbetts if I want the sneaker

I was successful with NBA store in getting a pair.  I've never ordered from them before, got conformation though.

Hope all is good.

Where are the riot vids?

I rarely post and ignore the post count -- forum migration error, didn't bother to fix it -- but I just had to post that III's being the most popular Jordan...

Think about this and tell me which Jordan model has caused riots and deaths -- sad to say that but it's the truth.

Do you have an answer now? Okay, then that's the most popular Jordan and I'm sure it's not the III's

:smokin

Apparently, the word OPINION doesn't exist in your vocabulary. Also, you're basing a sneaker popularity by the death of people it has caused, you need to reevaluate yourself

I think I got double charged on my sneakerst order. I only order one pair but theres 2 different transactions on my PayPal. On the order thought it has settlement amount for double the price on one pair. Is anybody familiar with this?

In terms of popularity, I think it goes XI > IV > III in that order. That's just popularity. My personal opinion, the XIs are my 3rd favorite with the IVs being my first.

Just checked my mobile for my original FNL slash page from 8am and it finally stopped and said sold out 5 hours later. Lol

Everytime I clicked my size, id get an error message. Then I had to do the picture deal 5 times at NDC.

Hey guys. Got a size 10c for my son and think it might be a little too small.  Anyone out there with an 11c want to swap? Obv I would throw in the difference in money

Thanks!

Was there any update on the guy camping in the yeezys overnight? Just want to make sure he is still going strong and survived lol

In terms of popularity, I think it goes XI > IV > III in that order. That's just popularity. My personal opinion, the XIs are my 3rd favorite with the IVs being my first.

Exactly, it's all opinionated. It's inferential statistics. I think the Jordan 3 is iconic because of the cement print. You put that cement print on stuff and people can already picture the same print as the Jordan 3's. People don't immediately think of the Jordan 11 when you see patent leather on a shoe

Back
Top Bottom