Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

We eating turkey pizza on black friday #pizzaboys

DSC_1186.JPG

:rofl:

Honestly im pretty surprised at how well these are moving on ebay. Folks are paying 225-250+ at closing auctions all day right now. And also surprised Flightclub only dropped them down from $400 to $350 flat right now, so u know that all these resellers gonna try to use that as a base price to folks who dont know any better. I know the supply was high on these for a fact and after about a week or two i think these will hover around 200 on eBay. And to all the ebay buyers in here be VERY careful cause the FAKES are out there BIG TIME on these Concord lows. I was able to get mine with ease cause i tipped an employee to hold mine, but nevertheless. The crowds were huge at the mall i went to prob bout 150 people at ftl hoh alone

You've been preaching that $200 resale price for over a week now and you still can't admit you were wrong then and still wrong now. Whatever these are going for now are the price floor, only to go up from there. I'm not saying that anyone deserves to be knocked over the head for these, just saying that anyone waiting for prices on men's sizes to drop to $200 will never cop.

You've been preaching that $200 resale price for over a week now and you still can't admit you were wrong then and still wrong now. Whatever these are going for now are the price floor, only to go up from there. I'm not saying that anyone deserves to be knocked over the head for these, just saying that anyone waiting for prices on men's sizes to drop to $200 will never cop.
lol y'all just dashin dreams left and right! Y'all givin them no hope! :lol:

concord lows will never be 200 dollars unless all these idiots stop buying which they won't and never will. people will always buy concords @ resale. please shut up if you don't know what the hell you are talking about. These are going to settle at 300 if anything.

Were you able to get past the 30 second countdown page? Mine never got out of that page
Yeah, that's how i ordered. Had it going on a couple of tabs, ipad and iphone browsers. It seems they all loaded out of the splash page, eventually. But I ordered on my laptop.

Still praying I'm gonna get my pair from JJ. They haven't been cancelled yet *knock on wood* and haven't seen many people talking about them.

I wouldn't call it preachin i think i may have said it once or twice like 3-4 days ago but i digress, but i can admit when i was wrong and i was wrong. Im not a reseller nor do i ever have to buy from them so i have no dog in that fight.

Yeah, NDC was like a straight up, B***h today. I thought my computer was spazzing; don't know how many times I had to add to cart.
yea after I got that message u got them on ndc and it says checkout or view cart ndc froze on me I had that cam stale face -_- lol idk how many times I clicked both then I tried to go to my cart from a dif device and was empty then the page I was on got that Chinese ndc site down page then reloaded and they were there thankfully!

Yea. It jumps to 15 around christmas

10% is the norm, even sometimes 15% during the holidays
pimp.gif
Nice. Almost worth getting a Discover just for kick copping. I refuse to pay high interest whether I'm paying it off at the end of the month or not; it's principle. I'm fortunate to be part of some great credit unions (use around 6 so I have plenty of choices when it comes to credit cards and auto loans). At the moment my highest CC interest rate is 6.75%.  What type of rates do you two have with Discover?

concord lows will never be 200 dollars unless all these idiots stop buying which they won't and never will. people will always buy concords @ resale. please shut up if you don't know what the hell you are talking about. These are going to settle at 300 if anything.

Word! People who don't even like Jordans like the XIs.

Back
Top Bottom