Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

eBay is so flooded with these lol ppl put so work into getting a shoe to sell lol the resell prices are crazy for lows and it's so many pairs that if ppl be patient ppl gone get tired of sitting on them and gone gone take whatever they can get for them as long as it's close to retail... IMO

Both pairs shipped [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

You've been preaching that $200 resale price for over a week now and you still can't admit you were wrong then and still wrong now. Whatever these are going for now are the price floor, only to go up from there. I'm not saying that anyone deserves to be knocked over the head for these, just saying that anyone waiting for prices on men's sizes to drop to $200 will never cop.
I got no reason to be hatin or be salty bout the resale price being as high as it is. Im happy with my pair and i even got in the resale mood myself and copped 2 pairs

Last edited:
8/16 Finishline orders shipped.
$2600 in purchases!!! 
roll.gif

So the nightshades gonna be a harder cop than these concords?
wuqfzd.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm feeling like I should of went from for that extra one from fnl but y'all got me wit that canceling orders threat score +1 for the trolls lol

woot.. 2 pairs. 1 pair copped online while waiting in line outside a mom and pop shop around my way. 

i didnt try for them...but theres almost no way any release can be easier than the one today...

Lol good one, may not have been the hardest shoe to cop but this definitely wasn't as easy as some of y'all was making it out to be. So many people missed out, just look back a couple pages if you don't believe me.

Lol good one, may not have been the hardest shoe to cop but this definitely wasn't as easy as some of y'all was making it out to be. So many people missed out, just look back a couple pages if you don't believe me.
This. Had I done more legwork I could have easily secured a pair. But this was not an easy cop by any means. There's always a few though that for whatever reason wanna downplay it. I feel for those who missed out cuz I thought I had my damn self!

Can someone please tell me where I can get my XI Lows for around 200 like all these dudes promised me 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
never said it was easy...just easier than the snakeskins.  its a #'s game...a restock wont have the same #'s as the actual launch...and its just 1 site vs every online retailer...

never said it was easy...just easier than the snakeskins.  its a #'s game...a restock wont have the same #'s as the actual launch...and its just 1 site vs every online retailer...

I agree on the fact that just the fact that these are gonna be dropping only on NDC might make them harder to grab but you said "there's almost no way any release can be easier than the one today" haha so tell me more about how you never said it was easy? :rolleyes

glad i got shipment email from FNL. looking like i got 2 pairs... for now

did i miss anything else since a couple hours ago? :nerd:

4/4 shipped on FNL orders :smile:

Manual site or bust, can't keep up with those bot/atc sites.

Last edited:
I got a pair but I don't personally consider spending an hour plus of my time to get a pair of shoes "easy"
No kidding. Easy is Kobe Easters. When I visit NDC whenever I feel like it and they're still there, that's easy. People fail to consider all the technological issues as well. Just because NDC is running smooth at your place, doesn't mean it is at mine and vice versa. I don't know how many times I had to add the Concords to the cart and how many captcha screens I got either. All in all, it was a headache. Needless to say, I didn't get any. I did win one local raffle, so that's good enough.

Back
Top Bottom