Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

On my NikeTalk straight flexing... :x
View media item 952409

If you didn't cop on Fnl might me your Technique learn from the Shaolin master... Went all the way to Wal mart bought 2 visa prepaids got back and still got another pair.. 2 pair off of Finishline.. Can't wait to get my reward points lol just made 100 in points today alone... Even got the old lady early Mothers day gift.

Why not just purchase Finishline gift cards off Finishline?

Need a GS size 5! Can't find a pair for my for my girl but landed 3 pairs for myself. Struck out online across the board this morning

On my NikeTalk straight flexing...
sick.gif

If you didn't cop on Fnl might me your Technique learn from the Shaolin master... Went all the way to Wal mart bought 2 visa prepaids got back and still got another pair.. 2 pair off of Finishline.. Can't wait to get my reward points lol just made 100 in points today alone... Even got the old lady early Mothers day gift.

main thing im salty about today is the fact we still have not heard about the restock i just knew it was gonna drop at 8 today
mean.gif
. thank you nike

View media item 952409

What are you flexing?

i dont think the 10am release on NDC was a good idea at all. everyone who missed out the 8am release on other retailers like FTL, Eastbay, Finish Line etc headed to ndc so we had lesser chance to get them.. OR those who already copped their pairs on tha 8am tried again on ndc.  i have a 9.5 by the way.

Agreed. Overall staggered drops do not help the avg joe. If all stores release at the same time it evens up the playing field. But thinking you have another chance cuz of the later drop is most likely not going to work out. You missed the first drop for a reason (someone else has faster internet, clicks faster, bots.... whatever it is) and most like they will be trying again. Even luck is just luck. You don't want to rely on it.

If you stuck out and want to pay resale...please wait ebay is flooded with these. The online orders havent even in hand yet. In a couple of weeks you should be able to grab em for 200-210 

Agreed. Overall staggered drops do not help the avg joe. If all stores release at the same time it evens up the playing field. But thinking you have another chance cuz of the later drop is most likely not going to work out. You missed the first drop for a reason (someone else has faster internet, clicks faster, bots.... whatever it is) and most like they will be trying again. Even luck is just luck. You don't want to rely on it.
yea i noticed that it was sold out in minutes on ndc. dang.

View media item 952409

Weak flex lol

Sweet! 2 for me and one for the boy! Very well could be the last release for me. But then, I've said that many times before. Dem XIs.

I got through on NDC..on my iphone not connected to wifi, was on LTE.. Was coaching third base for my son's team while it was waiting in line... Clicked submit once in my cart and it said an error has occured... I hit refresh and it said your order has been received.... Only second time getting thru on ndc... Luck i guess

Glad I was able to get a pair hit a small boutique around 10. They had SIX TOTAL PAIRS and I was the SIX person in line snagged the 10 :smokin Sucks because the 5th person got my size (11) >: After striking out on Eastbay this morning I thought it was over.

Back
Top Bottom