Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

One of my sons pair came with no stitching on one lace loop. It was just a big loop. Good thing i saw it and exchanged it for another one. I have not picked up my pair yet. I hope there are no flaws like that. I only needed one for me. I have multiples of the mids. I see myself wearing those a lot more than these. Congrats on those who copped.

awesome collection bruh

but lows are my fav SRS

ive got a pair of the 2011 DS but im trying to stack these up as i love em. its gonna be real when they get here next week.

Won 6 raffles only picked up two.

Tried to help a kid out by trying to buy another pair for him and having his dad give me the money. But he declined my help.
Guess he thought it was a scam.

hopefully no reseller ended up with those other pairs.

just got back from my raffle pick up at SOUTHCOAST

View media item 952667
Good stuff, Wave. The good ole WSS days are gone. I walked in weeks later to see those baby blue and red 11 lows sitting when I was in high school.

I think whats psyching people so much about this release is how cheap in price they were, it feels good to get something nice for an alright price for once
Man, $150 for lows aren't cheap! They're only $10 less than what regular retros were last year. I agree though compared to the $185 11 mids.

No even TLO's are searchable my friend. What happens is, when you add something to a site, it becomes indexed. SO all I had to type in was concord low or jordan retro XI and i was fine

As long as you refreshed at like 9:59.57

by the time the page came up they were there.
Oh wow. Thanks for the insight. I never knew that.
I've tried this and it never works out for me, what browser and search engine do you use?

awesome collection bruh

but lows are my fav SRS

ive got a pair of the 2011 DS but im trying to stack these up as i love em. its gonna be real when they get here next week.

Thanks bro. Concords are my second favorite Air Jordan ever (right behind the black/red 13's). I wanted to double on these lows, but couldn't at least for retail. I did not want to pay over retail on the second pair although I could (hopefully in the future, I do not regret it :lol:).

Although I got one pair last week, I failed on two raffles I entered and missed getting a guaranteed pair unlike the black/crimson foams. But as always, I'm always busy at work and I get home late at times (work is more important than shoes). This low top is welcomed to the family.
very nice..very niceeeee

If it was TLO then how are you able to search for it? TLO releases would only be accessible from the link, not through a search by name or product number on the site.

No even TLO's are searchable my friend. What happens is, when you add something to a site, it becomes indexed. SO all I had to type in was concord low or jordan retro XI and i was fine

As long as you refreshed at like 9:59.57

by the time the page came up they were there.

TLO's are not searchable, these were not a TLO release. If your searching by name or style code on ndc during a true TLO release you'll get nothing.

Word...you and me both. In an unbelievable twist of fate, I stopped by my local Flagstaff, AZ footlocker at 5:55pm and there were still two unclaimed raffle pairs and one was in my 10.5 size! Waited 5 min, checked out, and got the hell out of there.
outstanding !!!

Rough Morning.......

Was waiting for the Splash page to go away, by 8:30 that went and tried over 10x to get my payment rejected on the desktop using the mobile client site (Paypal)

Went hard on Shoe Palace to get a sz 12 for my boy and well the site was glitchy on 3G so I had no luck on that, site kept telling me my order cannot be processed

Added a sz 12 to cart on Eastbay around 8:35 and waited 29mins to MORE PAYPAL ISSUES so I had to use the CC, went through got the order confirmation

Walked out the house and went mobile for NDC and Chrome mobile wouldn't allow me to load any pages, I didn't even see the shoes till about 10:05 on mobile, added to cart a sz 13, waited on 4G and eventually got to my cart and tried checking out with Paypal (not logged in Nike account), first I get a payment validation then I try again to get a  billing and shipping zip code don't match 
mean.gif
, notice they weren't even in my cart anymore so I gave up, after about an hour I log in on my email and see that I have a Paypal receipt and NDC order confirmation, and that order shipped as of earlier tonight

Overall if the quality sucks on these I'm giving my pair up, too much stress for these shoes 
mean.gif
, glad I could at least hook up my bro for retail

Last edited:
I usually wear a size 10 in all my shoes. Sized down last year for the Low 11's. Went into my footlocker and they had a 10.5. Manager told me to try them on and they fit pretty well. Such a nice shoe.

you CANT search TLO releases

all the recent releases if not all have NOT been TLO..

good day, got my pair at niketown then resold a second pair I got in a raffle from SFV mall in an hour on ebay,

(hey if you want to pay 110 plus retail, okay and I thank you for almost buying my pair of concords)

Back
Top Bottom