Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Wish I didn't have to try to trade up from an 8 to a 12. Was able to get my girl's size yesterday but struck out on mine. 
mean.gif

I have to agree. There are no grey market shoes. Either they are legit or fake. Grey market is like a unlocked Samsung Galaxy S5 sold in Malaysia that made its way to the US. It's still a Samsung but you won't get warranty honored by Samsung USA. There are no such things as grey market Nikes.

Ah, the good ol fake debate.

Look here dudes... a fake is a fake.

GM? Unauthorized pairs? Early release? Call it what you will.... but even if the shoe is made from the exactly the same materials, same labour, same factory, EVERYTHING is the same BUT UNAUTHORIZED... made WITHOUT Nike's permission, how can they be considered to be legit? That's stolen goods yo. There is nothing legit about it.

It is illegal. If it's illegal how can it be authentic? You can say in terms of physical properties the shoes are the same, but intellectual property wise it's theft.

A FAKE IS A FAKE.

authentic is authentic; fake is fake
there is no in-between; there is no exception
why are we having this discussion? theres nothing to discuss

Last edited:
Please lets keep all that GM talk outta here... Theres still a few members that could make use of this thread.

Thank you

Making fakes is illegal. It's copyright infringement. It is illegal to import them for sale into the United States. There have been many shipments of fake nike's that have been stopped. Mainly because they can't get the legit paperwork to import them because they are fake. That is why small shipments of fake make it to the US all the time.

A company cannot copyright a design. For example, the shape and materials used on a shoe. But a company can copyright a logo. So every time a factory pumps out extra nike's out of contract (no matter the quality), they are breaking the law if they use any of nike/jordan logos.

Won 3 raffles Woke up at 11am and went to pick em all up at 12, happy I could avoid the wild lines in Detroit

@MikeDalton

the first one in line. Was in a black jacket and grey hat, was in front of that group of football players. Hope you got your pair. Where were u? Read you Mr post when I got back to the holiday inn haha. I think I might come and schedule trips down there more often for releases.
I was the one in like the middle with the celtic blanket on by all the asians lol, its a small world man!

well, i got one pair on finish line, but im  mad that i couldve copped on ndc but i didnt, because i wasnt aware enough. i got in line, then i started browsing this forum as i normally did. by the time i clicked back, i was kicked out of line. that was like 1 minute later. so i had to redo the captcha part to get back in line. damn, that was ******* 50 dollars profit and one hour of sleep i missed out on. 

lesson learned : dont browse forums at the time of release; put your full attention onto whats going on in ndc/footlocker/eastbay/finishline/etc.

well, i got one pair on finish line, but im  mad that i couldve copped on ndc but i didnt, because i wasnt aware enough. i got in line, then i started browsing this forum as i normally did. by the time i clicked back, i was kicked out of line. that was like 1 minute later. so i had to redo the captcha part to get back in line. damn, that was ******* 50 dollars profit and one hour of sleep i missed out on. 

lesson learned : dont browse forums at the time of release; put your full attention onto whats going on in ndc/footlocker/eastbay/finishline/etc.
How do you get kicked out of line?

GM? Unauthorized pairs? Early release? Call it what you will.... but even if the shoe is made from the exactly the same materials, same labour, same factory, EVERYTHING is the same BUT UNAUTHORIZED... made WITHOUT Nike's permission, how can they be considered to be legit? That's stolen goods yo. There is nothing legit about it.

It is illegal. If it's illegal how can it be authentic? You can say in terms of physical properties the shoes are the same, but intellectual property wise it's theft.

A FAKE IS A FAKE.
Not true at all, i agree somewhat with what you are saying. But there is a big difference between the term illegal, unauthorized and fakes. If a pair is made from a separate factory with different materials they are fake and also illegal . A pair that is made in the same factory same workers, materials etc but is not authorized by nike is an unauthorized pair but is illegal but it is not a fake. You can have authorized sneakers by nike that are stolen from the nike factories overseas or even stolen from stores in the US which are not fakes but illegal because they were stolen even though authorized by nike. 

Last edited:

How do you get kicked out of line?
idk.. it randomly kicked me out. i didnt even refresh the page. i was just browsing forums
same thing happened to me too. NDC still aint get their **** right. wasnt prepared for that wave

A FAKE IS A FAKE.
Not true at all, i agree somewhat with what you are saying. But there is a big difference between the term illegal, unauthorized and fakes. If a pair is made from a separate factory with different materials they are fake and also illegal . A pair that is made in the same factory same workers, materials etc but is not authorized by nike is an unauthorized pair but is illegal but it is not a fake. You can have authorized sneakers by nike that are stolen from the nike factories overseas or even stolen from stores in the US which are not fakes but illegal because they were stolen even though authorized by nike. 
if Nike didnt authorize it, then they arent Nikes. know what that means? FAAAAAAAAAAKE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom