Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Now I see. I definitely appreciate the info bro. Next time I'll call in to complete the transaction. Damn I feel stupid. I never thought of that

No problem, I'm glad to share some info when I can.

P.S: Some people ordered over the phone as well... call in before 8am... talk with the rep until 8am and then just ask for the Jordans :smokin

I have to go the restock route as well. But for some reason, I'm very optimistic that there will be a few more shots at these for retail.

anybody feel these run real big compared to the all  the other retro 11 mids?

Last edited:
I dunno. It says 1 per order not per household or IP. I just logged off and did other orders as guest using different credit cards. They've all shipped already. Just awaiting payment from friends.
I wish I knew what was up with FNL's checkout system.  After waiting through the SPA page, I managed to get the shoes in cart but when I tried checking out, I got a payment error message when trying to place the order.  Since FNL literally gives you like 10 secs to check out, I had to wait through the SPA page again several times to get back to the checkout screen - each time getting the same payment error message.  I've used the same credit card for all my FNL purchases, including one I made less than 2 weeks prior.  Whether the order actually goes through is a crapshoot for me.  In this case, by the last time I got back to the checkout screen, the shoes were sold out.

I called FNL customer service after and they confirmed  I tried checking out 7 times, but couldn't explain WHY my order wouldn't process.

No guarantees this will work but you may try a clean rag with lotion. rub it on the spot, then with a clean portion of the rag lightly buff it out. Has worked for me in the past on patent leather. Good luck either way.
Thanks man I'll try that.  My girl told me a little bit of vaseline might work as well. 

Shoot I tried ES link again and got the concords in my cart. Left em there since yesterday and they keep sending me emails begging me to checkout. They even said they'll give me 5% off 
laugh.gif

Shoot I tried ES link again and got the concords in my cart. Left em there since yesterday and they keep sending me emails begging me to checkout. They even said they'll give me 5% off :lol:

i forgot to save the links, but if you have any gs in 5y or 5.5y and todllers lmk!!!

Won't let you checkout though.... when you go to cart it says got removed due to out of stock... at least that's what I got last night when I was messing around :nerd:

Anyone have the link for the 10. I am not able to access his twitter account.

Last edited:
Could somebody shed some light on this?
Eastbay has 1 pair per customer policy, so if on separate orders, can I buy more than 1 pair? Thanks

It's technically 1 per customer... Meaning if it's under the same name, CC, email, etc. then your orders may be canceled.

I received a backorder email from FTL... 

Last edited:
yeah as long as the splash page doesn't come back for you on finishline, you could go HAM if you wanted too (1 per order tho)

:smile:

[x] JimmyJizzle direct-add-to-basket link on night prior to release (Concord 11 Low)

[ ] JimmyJizzle direct-add-to-basket link 1 week prior to release (Hero Collection)

[ ] JimmyJizzle direct-add-to-basket link 2 weeks night prior to release (Everglades)

Can u unblock me on twitter BRUH

Was Finishline truly 1 per customer? Didnt see it on product page.
I didnt want to find out the hard way so I did 1 pair per Mens, Youth and Toddler.

Back
Top Bottom