Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

eek.gif

Does anyone here know if Barkans in Rock Island, IL. is a legit nike jordan retailer?
Sorry i'm from Toronto so I've never heard of it.

Looking at their IG and website it seems like they are a typical reseller of Jordans, and family owned.

I'm asking because I got a deal going via EBAY and this person claimed they don't have a receipt because they paid Barkans via paypal?

Can anyone verify their authenticity for me?

Much appreciated!

I've also posted photos of in the LC forum, my bad if this isn't the place to be asking...

http://niketalk.com/t/592627/lc-on-low-concords#post_20569845

I honestly would love to find a decently priced pair of the reverse/tuxedos.  Definitely was an easier cop than any of the releases this year and I just passed em up.  But yea, I assume most ds pairs have dried up in my size hence the ridiculous numbers I keep seeing for the few left on ebay.

If people get emotional about their pairs, they should send it back, and let me know where u send it back so I can cop for retail. Lol.

But dudes not really getting emotional tho. That's where you guys are wrong.
It's ok to say things about the shoes.

I'd rather an honest opinion than someone hyping and lying about them.

Yeah, it seems that quite a few made it through QC with pretty blatant blemishes. Of course they're going to pass more of em with such a big release, but why wouldn't the consumer expect more of a $150 low cut sneaker? The price is steadily rising, with the use of cheaper materials and flaws that used to get em sent to outlets.

I would hate to see the quality on some of the b grades at the outlets of these. One of my pairs the white midsole looks like a ghetto roller coaster.

Nice! Wish I would have grabbed another pair for me and one for lil man. Toddler was actually nice, real laces and w/o that strap.

Agree with you about how the toddler ones look, they sharp. Im still looking for another pair for myself but ill b fine if I don't get another one.

As long as the fam each have a pair I'm good.

Got mine today. They pretty comfy and they slip onto my foot easy enough where I dont have to sit and I can leave em laced.

Safe to say I am beat the **** out of these this summer

Personally low > mid

finishline pair came in today .... better looking in person - beautiful shoe ( & TTS).

as always , good luck to those still in the hunt

My NDC pairs arrived today... First thing I notice is how much smaller the size 9 box on my NDC pair compare to my FTL pair... Usually size 9 and 9.5 comes in the same size boxes. Looked like my NDC pair came in what they usually use for size 7.5-8. But its all good, I'm trading the size 9 for a pair of Snakeskin 11 tomorrow morning.

Still got a few pairs coming in from FNL tomorrow. Im a see if my other size 9 comes in a small box also.

View media item 962151
Also when did they start using stamps for size tags?

View media item 962154

Last edited:
Got my pair in from EastBay today and the quality is straight butt cheecks. Did n e 1 elses pair not come with EB, FTL, FA, CHA sticker or without paper under the shoe trees? I thought my snakeskins did? Oh yeah and the toe caps are milky but you can still see through. Any one elses like that?

Got my eastbay pair today (2 days shipped to australia) and the right shoe has dried up drips of glue from the patent leather down to the sole all over the mid. I picked most of it off but there was a lot and still one streak that won't come off. I hardly ever complain about quality but as most Js I get have minor issues but this was ridiculous. Hard enough to score a pair here in oz so I'm keeping them but not impressed.

For me the only aspect of quality that matters to me is length of time the shoe will survive. I'm hard on my sneakers so whether or not there is a scuff on them makes no difference to me. But that is just my thinking.

We lined up here at a FTL store in Sydney and I literally saw everybody's pair when they inspected it outside. Pretty much perfect build quality.
Looks like a fair bit of complaints from the batch coming from the US stores ?!

Few things I noticed with these is that the phylon midsole is a little harder than my 2007 11 lows.

The inner lining/padding is thinner as well as the tongue. The older lows are more cushioned in the heel (or maybe because it has been worn several times already). Just my 2cents... 

Back
Top Bottom