Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

"GM" definitely, but "fake" is still up to debate in my opinion. I seen other shoes from marquee and they are spot on to the release day counterparts. Even the concord lows were indistinguishable.

I agree with you about the GM label. But certain shoes are definitely distinguishable like Jordan 1s. Most shoes are just about identical with certain flaws to them. Trained eyes and people famiilar with GM stuff can tell them apart.

These are straight fire. IMO the 11 lows look better than the highs (SJ excluded). I've had a couple pairs of the highs and never could never UN-DS them because I just thought they didn't look right on me. But the second I put these on I saw my summer looking alot fresher. Hoping there is a restock or gonna low ball some re-seller to get them on the cheap because these are a true double up in my book. Get at'em JB.

These are straight fire. IMO the 11 lows look better than the highs (SJ excluded). I've had a couple pairs of the highs and never could never UN-DS them because I just thought they didn't look right on me. But the second I put these on I saw my summer looking alot fresher. Hoping there is a restock or gonna low ball some re-seller to get them on the cheap because these are a true double up in my book. Get at'em JB.

guess its a matter of opinion but i def like the mids much more.

Still salty i couldn't get a pair for retail. i refuse to pay more than $180 for low tops.

Then you my friend are not going to find a pair. You're better off just copping the jordan 11 low set to drop in the next month.

Then you my friend are not going to find a pair. You're better off just copping the jordan 11 low set to drop in the next month.
Yeah i know. i'm just waiting for the right deal to fall through. Ill live without them.

Me too. Those concords mids still elude me. Id trade 5 pair of lows for 1 mid.

You're out of your mind. Mids are nice but not that great to trade 5 pair. You have 5 pairs of lows size 13? I'll give you my mids happily.

did anyone else have a ups delay? its not fair that mine had a delay yesterday, on a friday.. they should deliver it today instead of making me wait 2 more days.  it just isnt fair, at all. if its ups fault for the delay, then they should make up for it by delivering it the day after, not 3 days after. jesus christ

did anyone else have a ups delay? its not fair that mine had a delay yesterday, on a friday.. they should deliver it today instead of making me wait 2 more days.  it just isnt fair, at all. if its ups fault for the delay, then they should make up for it by delivering it the day after, not 3 days after. jesus christ
roll.gif

Wait. Re-sell prices will go down. $240 for lows is not good.

Word. But no patiences dude like him are what's giving these p.o.s resellers hope. Hell mofo in buy/sell are selling for cheaper then ebay. eBay is flooded with this. 5 pages just in my true size right now with 90% no bids.

View media item 963550
I'm like a owl/hawk hybrid waiting to get 2 more pair below $200. Not a penny more.

i havent bought anything. i dont ever pay resell :lol:

ill wait i guess

These are 300 $ on flight club. Debating it. Dont wanna deal with the fakes and scammers on ebay....

These are 300 $ on flight club. Debating it. Dont wanna deal with the fakes and scammers on ebay....

check the classified section on here. much less than 300

i dont even see any in an 11 :x

BS section sucks now. it used to be poppin befoe

size 11 sold for 220 earlier today. you just need to check it often.

also, no need to say it sucks now. people just have more options to sell like kixify and stuff.

Last edited:
Beer pong XIs is such a better name than The Parades, names in general are so forced I'd rather they just try to be douchey from the get go, because they all end up that way anyway (the playoff xiis are not the shamus)

check the classified section on here. much less than 300

i dont even see any in an 11 :x

BS section sucks now. it used to be poppin befoe

size 11 sold for 220 earlier today. you just need to check it often.

also, no need to say it sucks now. people just have more options to sell like kixify and stuff.

i dont trust any of these new sites man.

^

I agree. At least here, you know you're not going to get stiffed. I wish they had an alert option like eBay does when things get listed 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom