AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

b_1326457311_334.jpg

So are these the low XI breds or the IEs mentioned earlier in the thread? Or is there no definitive answer yet?

Originally Posted by prozac4312

So are these the low XI breds or the IEs mentioned earlier in the thread? Or is there no definitive answer yet?

Definitely not the IE's since its patent leather. 
Don't know if we're getting breds

I definitely like em. Will be bought on release day. We will also get an idea of how that white patent will hold up in anticipation of the columbias.

This shoe is super clean. Finally a quality retro from JB. And I hope that $135 retail is firm. I don't want to see these all of a sudden jump to $160 or $170. 

i think il have to scoop these because i know if i pass il regret it.. (as most of the time this happens with xi's)

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

b_1326457311_334.jpg

man does marquee kill it with the pics
pimp.gif
I'm saying. I swear to God I let a gasp when I saw the pics. First pics make these look ok. Marquees pics make them look
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. They went from possible cop to definite cop with Marq's pics!

Gimme the concord lows. These look too custom for me. Yes, they'll sell out and people will go gaga over them, but once the concord lows drop...everything else becomes irrelevant.

I know these are hot and all, but please...

WHAT ABOUT THE XI LOW PACK THAT'S COMING UP THIS YEAR?!

WHERE'S THE THREAD FOR THAT?!!

Yeah I'm hyped, but I guess it could still go the way of the Grape/Laney pack right...
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom