AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

311014788cb811e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

I was all set to pass but now...
Same here. Had no interest in these. Then I saw this pic and they look dope. Gonna be hard as hell to keep clean, though

these look so much better in the pic than in person, i keep wanting these so bad but then i go see them at my mall and its a resounding PASS, the patent looks good and all but the mesh actually looks cheap and thin and too shiny

Originally Posted by pshahbaz

Went to NTLA today to pick up my Playoff 12's. After the guy got my shoes I asked him if they were going to do the Twitter RSVP system for the low 11's on 5/5. He said they would for sure. Then he said hang on a sec. He went back into the stock room and brought out a sample of the low 11's. WOW!!! I thought they were amazing in the pics. When saw them in person... HOLY @#%*! He said the hype would be bigger then the Playoff 12's. I agree. CAN NOT WAIT!

Originally Posted by lockdown36

I saw these at Nike Town LA while picking up my 12's.

They are amazing in person. Picking up two pairs. These are great for casual wear!

Damn I wish I woulda saw them when I picked my 12's from NTLA Saturday morning 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Thread is going to pick up a lot during the coming weeks

I'll take one, got a Bulls jersey waiting for these

Tell us something we dont know. on a lighter note this release might overshadow the concord release, so implement the rsvp. Goodluck and Godspeed.

for those that saw these at your local store, did these come in the new Jordan boxes (eg the one from Playoff 12)?

I just saw these in Person at my local FNL. Nice summer shoes but I'll stick to my original opinion.
Pass.!

14 total pairs Manager told me. Get ready for more madness!

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Tell us something we dont know. on a lighter note this release might overshadow the concord release,

ampffo.jpg

Not a fan of 11 lows, but these are definitely nice. If the Nike twitter rsvp is still in effect, I will try to get these. If not, it's not worth the hassle to camp out.

Yea all FNL got their pairs in by this week. My dude store only got 16 pairs and he is no low volume store. Shoes are limited It looks like.

Tell us something we dont know. on a lighter note this release might overshadow the concord release, so implement the rsvp. Goodluck and Godspeed.

overshadow the concord thread..... yeah you are a troll

How about you constantly troll the JB section???
Oh wait we knew that too sorry 
eyes.gif

b3736b326e44c4abb15bc6dd43a7ee5f8eb9ad83_r.png

Playoff 12s, these 11s, the Home and Away Elites, South Beaches, hopefully the Taxis... I don't even know where to start...
30t6p3b.gif

on to the next one.  i haven't seen these in person but they are 11's so i am sure they are fire.  hopefully i can get some early from across the pond.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom