AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by smzsmz

TURRIBLE TURRIBLE TURRIBLE 
eyes.gif

I CANT WAIT TIL THESE COME OUT SO I CAN UN-DS MY SILVER ANNIVERSARYS WHILE YOU LAMES ARE ROCKING A VARIANT LOOKING SNEAKER. 
laugh.gif
My man pulling out heat on you lames.

grin.gif

LMAO 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
did he say that???

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

eyes.gif

I CANT WAIT TIL THESE COME OUT SO I CAN UN-DS MY SILVER ANNIVERSARYS WHILE YOU LAMES ARE ROCKING A VARIANT LOOKING SNEAKER. 
laugh.gif
This is probably the best quote I've ever read on Niketalk.  At least in the past few years.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow! you're gunna un-ds such a great shoe to make us look bad? seriously you just told everyone you're gunna rock a crap shoe to watch us buy better quality and a better colorway, what sense does that make. man the average I.Q. on this site is about 85(just above ******ed)

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by riceeeeeeeeee

Originally Posted by gentry187

Perhaps something like this???
nerd.gif
Those look abit weird..I love the XI but would have to see them in person to cop if its lookin like that.......
A bit weird??? How about a bit fake, look like AR got his hands on some more mismatched parts to different 11's. If these are it ill pass
Looks like some deranged Human Centipede type surgeon got his hands on three separate pairs of XIs and did his thing while the rest of us looked on in disgust.

I cant wait to see what other colorways JB has up their sleeve. I doubt they would break out/create this mold for only one color.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
This is probably the best quote I've ever read on Niketalk.  At least in the past few years.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow! you're gunna un-ds such a great shoe to make us look bad? seriously you just told everyone you're gunna rock a crap shoe to watch us buy better quality and a better colorway, what sense does that make. man the average I.Q. on this site is about 85(just above ******ed)

roll.gif
Dude was serious too

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

NO, not the highly revered and sought-after Silver Anis......you gonna kill em homie, you got the juice now

ive seen that low top bread pic before,those and the white/red from 01 are the only low patients ill ever get

I hope they kill the XI's by releasing them in more colors than AF1's. To be honest, it's what JB is all about nowadays anyway. How can they make the most amount of $$?

Oh yeah, I guess I'm back in the game after a long break.

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

I hope they kill the XI's by releasing them in more colors than AF1's. To be honest, it's what JB is all about nowadays anyway. How can they make the most amount of $$?

Whoa no need to kill the XI man don't wish something so bad

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

Whoa no need to kill the XI man don't wish something so bad
Yea, if they turn them into Jordan Is, then the shoe wont be as desirable. Shoes will look like Varient colors

Back
Top Bottom