AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

JB please don't disappoint us!

Looks like they'll be the shoes for my birthday month!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by gentry187

Perhaps something like this???
nerd.gif
Lol! These looked better in my mind ... maybe if the red was darker? Lol.

Yeah I pictured this too and in my mind they looked pretty good. Maybe make the midsole black and keep the patent white, i dont know. I would like to see patent 11 lows instead of the I.E. version though. Black/red 11 lows would be nice!

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

What do we have here?? Looks like an 11 to me...
they definitely dont look like 11s. only thing "eleveny"
ohwell.gif
 about em is the patent and the toe area of the midsole
i think its these

air-jordan-xi-low-ie-white-varsity-red-2011-03.jpg

Th
Originally Posted by thebeast23

ohwell.gif
i think its these

Eh, no thosr would be white/reds dude!

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Th
Originally Posted by thebeast23

ohwell.gif
i think its these

Eh, no thosr would be white/reds dude!

not necessarily. the black cld b talkin about the CF. it could be as minor as this. or sumtyms nun. for example, the lebron sprite lows says there is black on the shoe but there is absolutely no black anywhere on the shoe. not even in the words. so sumtime black is sumthng minor 

if it Bred lows then would that mean that the December next year Release Columbia XI? No way JB would release a Low AND MID CW in the same year?

I don't see how the above shoe could be listed as a Jordan 11 Retro, though White/Black makes this presumed colorway sound more like a Concord low than a BRed low. It'll be interesting to find out what it actually is. Seems like whatever the case, the red aspect of the shoe is quite minimal given it's lack of prominence in the listing.

I've seen a pic of the shoe via a Jordan Brand rep. Imagine columbia lows except with a red sole. (white mesh upper/ white patent leather/ black sock liner/ red sole.

Originally Posted by DUNKfever4

I've seen a pic of the shoe via a Jordan Brand rep. Imagine columbia lows except with a red sole. (white mesh upper/ white patent leather/ black sock liner/ red sole.
indifferent.gif
lies. these dudes man. i swear will say anything.
i dont believe it.

im not believing the columbias with a red sole, but man if they did release id be all over it!!! finally a white red patent 11

A lot of you are wrong, it could be the white and red patent lows. some of you are saying it cant be because the colorway says white/black/varsity red but if you look on the box of the white and red 12s it also say white/black/varsity red same thing for the rising suns the box for them say white/varsity red/black......so the order of the color really doesn't mean that the shoe will be mostly white and black with red accents

Back
Top Bottom