AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

i was joking, i hate when people ask about resell prices
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif

Some...not all, but some people ask for resell price cause most of them know they have slim to no chance in picking it up on release day therefore they'll settle for resellers price. It's a shame that releases have been like this lately. I say go hard on trying to cop on RD if you can't then brush it off...it wasn't meant to be and go on to the next release or wait till prices dip then cop. That has been my motto since concords lately but very fortunate to be able to pick up every release I wanted for retail...so far! Btw...NTLV just tweeted that it will be an in store ID registration, no RSVP tweet for this release. One pair per. I thought they were going to use the RSVP system from now on, but I guess not all. Don't know about any other NTs around the country.

Didnt know if yall knew but Nike stores changed their #RSVP system :

Twitter RSVP is used to help manage product launches at Nike Stores. This Twitter RSVP process applies only to U.S.-based physical Nike stores and does not apply to NikeStore.com or non-Nike-owned stores at this time.
Find your local Nike store Twitter account participating in Twitter RSVP.
The Twitter RSVP Process:
On the RSVP date, our store will send a tweet at a random time to begin our Twitter RSVP process, including a product specific hashtag (#tag).
Once registration is open, you must Direct Message ("DM") the store within 60 minutes. The DM must include:
The product-specific #tag tweeted by the store
Your first and last name
Your shoe size (limit one).
Confirmations from the store will be sent via DM to those who have successfully secured their requested size. Shoes will be awarded on a "first respond, first serve" basis.
Confirmed recipients must pick up their product (in person w/ identification) from the store on the day of launch during the timeframe specified by the store. Unclaimed product will be announced on Twitter and will be re-released at the store's discretion.

How do you properly RSVP through DM?

Step 1: Make sure you are following the store Twitter account in order to send a DM.
Note: Nike does not need to follow you because its Twitter accounts are verified
Step 2: Watch for the store to send a RSVP tweet at a random time on the designated RSVP day.
Example Tweet: Twitter #RSVP is now open for the Air Foamposite One.#Electrolime
Step 3: you respond with a DM to the Nike store Twitter account.
Example DM: #Electrolime, Michael Jordan, 10.5
[unique #tag], [first, last name], [shoe size]

Not all apps have Direct Message capabilities. Using Twitter.com on a desktop or the official Twitter app on a mobile device is safe to plan on. If you use a different app for Twitter, test it for DM capabilities before the Twitter RSVP begins.

(For more information about sending a DM, see the Twitter Help Center.)

Twitter RSVP Terms and Conditions:

One item allowed per person/Twitter account, even if you receive two confirmations of successful registrations. Abuse of this rule may result in denial of purchase or entry to future launches.
Confirmed recipients must provide a valid ID (State/Passport/Military/School ID) with a first and last name that matches the first and last name provided for RSVP.
Size cannot be changed once it has been confirmed to a person through Twitter RSVP.
Resell or trade of Twitter RSVP confirmation is prohibited.
Twitter RSVP confirmation is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or for credit towards any purchase.
Lines will not be allowed to form outside the store for this release.
Launch process is always subject to change at any time at the discretion of Nike, Inc.

Thanks Grizzly and Indiana. These things are mind boggling in person. Not sure how anyone could be into Jordans and pass on these. Absolute fire.

These do look great on feet, but after being reminded that the white patent leather is going to turn yellow, I'm going to have to pass.

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif

Some...not all, but some people ask for resell price cause most of them know they have slim to no chance in picking it up on release day therefore they'll settle for resellers price. It's a shame that releases have been like this lately. I say go hard on trying to cop on RD if you can't then brush it off...it wasn't meant to be and go on to the next release or wait till prices dip then cop. That has been my motto since concords lately but very fortunate to be able to pick up every release I wanted for retail...so far! Btw...NTLV just tweeted that it will be an in store ID registration, no RSVP tweet for this release. One pair per. I thought they were going to use the RSVP system from now on, but I guess not all. Don't know about any other NTs around the country.

no question im getting two or three pairs but im going to resell one or two pairs ;D

Is there anywhere I can get these for retail earlier than Saturday at 8am? I have to work that day (my shift starts at 8am, ironically enough), and I'd hate to miss these.

Suggestions?

Does anyone know approximately how long before that pristine patent leather will start looking piss yellow?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Does anyone know approximately how long before that pristine patent leather will start looking piss yellow?

It took years for my Columbia's and my Zen lows to turn yellow at all.. 
I'll tell you this, the bottoms of most XI's turn yellow much quicker than the patent does.

Back
Top Bottom