Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

download (11).jpeg

I’m all the way in

Same here, if I can actually get access to a pair, I'd even contemplate paying over retail (no more than $300.00 though) this is a classic retro+ CW, and it will age well (except maybe that Jumpman just hope I can find it when it falls off...)

Same here, if I can actually get access to a pair, I'd even contemplate paying over retail (no more than $300.00 though) this is a classic retro+ CW, and it will age well (except maybe that Jumpman just hope I can find it when it falls off...)
What about the suede?

Because it's not a holiday release so JB cutting back production? Love how limited numbers drives all the crowds into wanting a pair.. hype at it's best!

I’m only out because I don’t wanna go through any hassle to get them. I like shoes but they’re not that much of a necessity to me.

I'ma try but not gonna cry if I get that L. In the end it just means more money for something else. :ohwell:

A Jordan 11 is a Jordan 11 is a Jordan 11.... in other words, I know most of us won't have a chance of grabbing these and there will be chaos in the skreets.

Back
Top Bottom