Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

It did not work originally but tried again just now (5 min later) and just worked. Try again

same here. didnt work when i first tried. just tried again doing exact same thing and it worked. def wasnt working before so im not tripping. works now tho, repped OP.

5187CC4E-D355-4819-BC76-A05240804B22.jpeg

Need another pair next weekend!!! :nthat:

Price won’t put anyone off on these, that actually want them or resellers. These Master 11s look better than the Master 12s.
Still personally passing.

Lies I know Footlocker’s that make over 2.5 million annually who didn’t get these...Glad I got mine early from SNKRS
Funny, cuz a Champs here that barely makes a million a year is also getting these.

I think only HOH FTL are getting these
Only a handful of stores getting them in my area
And it looks to be only hoh

Got these early from SNKRS and sold em for a small profit in order to get a "discount" on them if I'm lucky enough to cop on release day. They're not a must for me so if I strike out, oh well. But will be nice to have em for under retail if I get em. Just not worth $272 after tax IMO

That’s what reselling is supposed to be about. Selling shoes to get your shoes cheaper :smokin

I’m with you.
If I’m lucky enough to get extra pairs, they go towards funding my personal pair.
Anything beyond that becomes trade bait.
I can care less what the next man does.
Never understood why members here get emotional when they see someone cop extra pairs.

Last edited:
still thinking if i should cop or pass... i got the gammas and these look very similar only difference is its all black on jumpman and the 23 in the back is stitched... and of course the suede on these...nice quality shoe though

Back
Top Bottom