Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Just checked FTL app to see where these are going to be sold. Looks like HoH stores only.

No

Hype was on shadow 1s but resellers are tired of them now lol. Most of the time when they do seed a release, that means the release will be a gr. Not only allocation wise but stock wise as well

Shoetubers pretty much get everything from random off white to general releases

Here’s a heads up for you all. Went to finish line this morning and they were taking a list for Reservations for the 11 Cap and Gowns. Not a raffle but reservation. They said they were doing it today only. Hope you guys can take advantage of it.

Here’s a heads up for you all. Went to finish line this morning and they were taking a list for Reservations for the 11 Cap and Gowns. Not a raffle but reservation. They said they were doing it today only. Hope you guys can take advantage of it.

hmm im in nyc and fordham FNL told me theyre doing raffle there. i said no guaranteed tickets? he said nope no guarantees.

Thats interesting. No reserves in my area tho. Just raffles. Where are you located?

Back
Top Bottom