Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

This guy makes a killing off the resale market. This is how it's done folks. U don't need an education just hustle hard

Come on my dudes, if you can switch the color and number and wording on the kicks and still call them OG, everything is OG.. This just makes no sense at all. 'YA GONE TOO FAR NOW BIGGS'

No one said that the 2000 pair was OG.

This thread has turned into a pointless pissing match.

Call them whatever the hell you want to...you know you're buying come December.

Og colorway and Og release are different. I sill see this as a 1996 classic colorway. To each their own

Last edited:
i feel like whatever released to the public 1st(while jordan was playing) is an og..everything before is a PE...or PE OG..ok i give up

Last edited:
^ Might be time for a sole swap soon. But take some glue (barge cement), get something to apply pressure overnight, and it should be good.
do people actually need to get their jordan 11s sole swapped, especially ones from 2009? i know people are still wearing og's that have been reglued without issue.  i'm just a bit paranoid because my 2001 11's are doing fine with some regluing....

Space jams are not OG period, if they did not release with the original run they are not OG release

umm no. da space jam colorway existed during their OG run, which makes them a OG colorway... doesn't matter if da public never got them, as long as they existed, it counts as a OG.

same with...

1ad71cca_6jd1na.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-1985-Friends-and-Family-Sample-1-600x398.jpg

and

air-jordan-11-low-IE-black-refs-2.jpg

remember, as long as da colorway style existed during its initial OG run, it makes them a OG colorway...retro+ colors are brand new colorsways that are created during da retro run of da shoe.

The Black, Concord, and White 11 (NBA and Movie Version) is under the PE category. When I think of an original colorway/release I think of the colorway/release that were released to the populace during that time.

just cuz they were a PE doesn't mean they weren't an OG colorway... exclusivity doesn't preclude them from OG distinction, cuz if u randomly ran up to Jordan in 1995 with those PE space jams on, they'd be made with da same dimensions and stats with all other XI's from that time period.

I bet the same folks arguing against the spacejams being an og colorway consider their 07/11 metallics og retros smh.

umm no. da space jam colorway existed during their OG run, which makes them a OG colorway... doesn't matter if da public never got them, as long as they existed, it counts as a OG.

same with...

1ad71cca_6jd1na.jpeg

These though...

damn

I bet these are coming out sometime soon now that I think about it. Its gotta be real patent though to achieve this look. These look amazing beat up.

do people actually need to get their jordan 11s sole swapped, especially ones from 2009? i know people are still wearing og's that have been reglued without issue.  i'm just a bit paranoid because my 2001 11's are doing fine with some regluing....

Eh depends on various things. If it isn't starting to separate, nothing to worry about until signs are showing. But if so, it's just something you have to be mindful while wearing.

It seems that one distinction is being missed in here.

Mike wore the black concords in the games, and the black/royal pair with 23 on the back in the movie, so technically the black concords should not be "space jams"
He wore the Black, Concord, and White in the movie as well. The lighting made it seem Royal Blue.

It seems that one distinction is being missed in here.

Mike wore the black concords in the games, and the black/royal pair with 23 on the back in the movie, so technically the black concords should not be "space jams"

View media item 2073953
none of the pairs from the 90s were blue. Movie pair was concord. Watch the DVD in blue ray or hd and you'll see. The only distinction is the 45 on one pair and the 23 win the other.

My hope for 2017s Holiday drop is as follows.....
Blacked out Dmp 11s
(Gold accents maybe a gum bottom), throw the blk/white Dmp 11s from '06 in a pack with em , its a wrap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom