Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

smokin.gif

nthat.gif

Bill murray wore some 2s in the game against the monstars. Those are space jams also? -_-

Ima throw up with this nonsense in here

I want to see the retail pair. I theorize that we get the 2000 pl cut. Early GM UA pairs always have better cuts we want, buy Jb always gives us what they'll give us

As far as next years holiday XI, Jumpman has 1 of 2 options. They can either drop the all Red Melo pair OR they can bring back the Concords. However, just like the're giving us #45 SpaceJams, they need to switch up the Concords just a lil' bit if they bring them back out. How do they switch them up you may ask? Remember, it's all in the details. DMP baby...

View media item 2073714

Those DMPs so beautiful. That gold Jumpman fits the shoe better than the regular black. I don't think we'll see them again though. They have collector value and most likely both pairs including the DMP VIs will be one offs.

I want to see the retail pair. I theorize that we get the 2000 pl cut. Early GM UA pairs always have better cuts we want, buy Jb always gives us what they'll give us

I suspect your theory is right... Hopefully it has that hi cut we're looking for..

Those DMPs so beautiful. That gold Jumpman fits the shoe better than the regular black. I don't think we'll see them again though. They have collector value and most likely both pairs including the DMP VIs will be one offs.
the motorsport 4s are coming out and those amonh the rarest and collector's gems. Anything can be released again, especial if jb wants to cash out

Not even gonna lie. Lol. Spilling some dirt on myself. I've only had 1 fake shoe and it's this one...I copped a AAA rep years ago and I shoot ball in the yard with em never in public tho lol. So hype to finally have a real one...mine got tha plastic fiber and all...they held up good tho...I feel like I'm in that preachers confession window talkin bout this

except here is what happened. wrong colors and released after the OG's
okay but there are some people saying the shoe IS totally different...some people in here are even convinced the december release is not a space jam its a PE..so to two people..the shoe could be different to each person..which is very weird. to one person a space jam and to the other a PE lol..idk at the end of the day theres an OG(very first release ever of a certain shoe)...then theres an OG colorway( like some saying that 2011 concord was an OG release would wrong but could say it was OG colorway release..BUT where is the line drawn...even though jordan wore the cool grey 11s with the wizards they are not considered OG because they did not come out in 95/96? its just simply a new colorway?

if you say the OG cool greys it might piss people off when you might not mean to.. when you are simply trying to reference the first time the cool grey 11s released(2001) rather than refereing it to an original colorway )..so we just say 2001 cool greys? not OG cool greys LOL

As far as next years holiday XI, Jumpman has 1 of 2 options. They can either drop the all Red Melo pair OR they can bring back the Concords. However, just like the're giving us #45 SpaceJams, they need to switch up the Concords just a lil' bit if they bring them back out. How do they switch them up you may ask? Remember, it's all in the details. DMP baby...

View media item 2073714

I want a black version of the DMP VI. Ive wanted them since someone did a mock up of it before the white/black pair was confirmed in 2005.

View media item 2074016
This is something that falls into the category of things I didn't know I wanted until someone mentioned it.

Back before the Dmp pack released, based on the rumors, someone did a black version of the dmp xi and it looked awesome. I was let down whenthe white/black version released. Gold accents, black/gold carbon fiber, damn that would be sweet.

Bill murray wore some 2s in the game against the monstars. Those are space jams also? -_-

Ima throw up with this nonsense in here

Thats what irks me when people call the white/black 13s the he got games. Lets call the foamposites he got games as well as the max uptempo. :smh:

except here is what happened. wrong colors and released after the OG's
okay but there are some people saying the shoe IS totally different...some people in here are even convinced the december release is not a space jam its a PE..so to two people..the shoe could be different to each person..which is very weird. to one person a space jam and to the other a PE lol..idk at the end of the day theres an OG(very first release ever of a certain shoe)...then theres an OG colorway( like some saying that 2011 concord was an OG release would wrong but could say it was OG colorway release..BUT where is the line drawn...even though jordan wore the cool grey 11s with the wizards they are not considered OG because they did not come out in 95/96? its just simply a new colorway?

if you say the OG cool greys it might piss people off when you might not mean to.. when you are simply trying to reference the first time the cool grey 11s released(2001) rather than refereing it to an original colorway )..so we just say 2001 cool greys? not OG cool greys LOL

the ones released to the public were not the PE. they didn't have concord so they aren't considered a technical OG

Last edited:
the ones released to the public were not the PE. they didn't have concord so they aren't considered a technical OG
By That Logic, any retro that featured a different color than the original model is not an og retro bred 1s, chicago 2s, metallic 5s from 2011, any infrared 6 retro, varsity red 6s, '11 bordeauxs, steel 10s, etc. C'mon bro it's still an og retro just a variant.

Last edited:
By That Logic, any retro that featured a different color than the original model is not an og retro bred 1s, chicago 2s, metallic 5s from 2011, any infrared 6 retro, varsity red 6s, '11 bordeauxs, steel 10s, etc. C'mon bro it's still an og retro just a variant.
White and Varsity Red 6s and Black and Varsity Red 6s are not original colorways. Also the ones you mentioned had different shades of the same color. Royal Blue and Concord are not the same color. Infrared and Infrared 23 are just different shades of Infrared BUT are the same color. The 2011 Black, Bordeaux, and Light Graphite 7s was a variant of the original shoe.

Last edited:
White and Varsity Red 6s and Black and Varsity Red 6s are not original colorways. Also the ones you mentioned had different shades of the same color. Royal Blue and Concord are not the same color. Infrared and Infrared 23 are just different shades of Infrared BUT the same color. The 2011 Black, Bordeaux, and Light Graphite 7s was a variant of the original shoe.
what you just said is incorrect, they are all variants.

Variant Google definition: a form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard.

By that definition, the previous space jams are variants of the og. And idk you knew this, but the infrared pack was a shade lighter than the varsity reds. if you lined up each infrared retro from the varsity red to pack, og, and the infrared 23, you would see different shades of the color red ranging from light to dark

It's all gentrys fault for changing og retros that y'all think variants aren't og. Basic Jordan 101, there are og Jordan's and their retros of the shoes which either look 100% like them color and material wise or the og retros which vary slightly with a different color or material. Then there are retro plus colors which are new colors to offer another take on the original design (not color) og the shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom