Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

So he clear, that is between 200-500 extra PER size?

Repped for info

To be clear I'm not confirming that there are extra 200-500 pairs unclaimed, but just an example. I'm sure there are many that actually get rejected at each process.

For each step from tooling they will need to set up the tool/mold and do a trial run to calibrate the machines.

To be clear I'm not confirming that there are extra 200-500 pairs unclaimed, but just an example. I'm sure there are many that actually get rejected at each process.

For each step from tooling they will need to set up the tool/mold and do a trial run to calibrate the machines.

I see what you mean. I was just wanting to clarify if you meant 200-500 over the WHOLE MAKING of the shoe or per size. Repped.

you top flight security, Craig?

Lol. No but have been working with China factories for over 15 years in all different sectors.

How do you think non-authorize China plastic factories were able to start producing and shiplong iPhone 6 cases way before any image was release. Foxconn Apple top CM is like Fort Knox, but people was still able to sneak prototype and drawings out.

Just sharing what I know about China factories. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

So, from what it sounds like, there are workers just walking out left and right with the shoes (in their boxes) either stuffed in their lunch box or under their armpit.......

So, from what it sounds like, there are workers just walking out left and right with the shoes (in their boxes) either stuffed in their lunch box or under their armpit.......

Haha. Anyways like I said just sharing what I know. Let's move on >>>>>>

Does urban necessities have a track record of doing things like this...aka selling potentialy fake shoes?

​No not quite like that.  But it is possible, highly unlikely.  What may happen is the Early shoes get scrapped because their deemed that their not going retail.  What happens to those. Idk.  I do know what happens in my factory.  Sample products get stored/taken for internal gains.  Look these shoes may cost a total 15-20$ to make.  Like most products, the retail value is way more than actual.  The workers/factories overseas do not look at these shoes with the same prestige you and I do.  Unless they are making money off them. I could be totally wrong.  I just know how this stuff works.  Believe me I wish I did not.   These shoes are amazing .  The value is priceless to me.

I see what you mean. I was just wanting to clarify if you meant 200-500 over the WHOLE MAKING of the shoe or per size. Repped.
Early Fake Pairs Usually Have Incorrect Branding, Molds As Well As Colors That Are Completely Different. Is this due to error? Wouldn't an error mean slight variation? If so, why were there 4 different versions from early sellers of the Metallic 5s each claiming to be authentic samples(1st had small Nike air and boot shape, second had shiny ankle collar, third had dull ankle collar, fourth looked a lot like the retail pair)? I believe there are flawed pairs that get the boot, but these ig sellers don't have them, they are merely hustling a lot of people using semantics and terms like factory reject to confuse people.

Early Fake Pairs Usually Have Incorrect Branding, Molds As Well As Colors That Are Completely Different. Is this due to error? Wouldn't an error mean slight variation? If so, why were there 4 different versions from early sellers of the Metallic 5s each claiming to be authentic samples(1st had small Nike air and boot shape, second had shiny ankle collar, third had dull ankle collar, fourth looked a lot like the retail pair)? I believe there are flawed pairs that get the boot, but these ig sellers don't have them, they are merely hustling a lot of people using semantics and terms like factory reject to confuse people.

I completely agree. Rep

I completely agree. Rep
​I agree also.  But what about the chris paul pe from the other night.  that's what I was trying to point out.  We have seen earlys that resemble them.  Recents that resemble Michigans, I don't know anymore just going on what Ive looked at that's all. 

These look so fire. Can't wait. Flu gms mettalic 5s Banned 1s sbb 2.0 and these to round out my yr

Example of 1 Nike factory in Vietnam earlier this year where thousands of sneakers were stolen by workers

I feel like, what is going on here with the mickey mouse stuff and adidas/yeezy stuff in the background lol

it isn't. people don't realize how big fakes are. they have their OWN factories in their OWN town. **** ain't no joke. people makin a damn killin

So what do the real factories look like for comparison? Seriously cuz I haven't seen a fake, real, or any factory for that matter

Back
Top Bottom