Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Or they were never intended to make it to the shipping department.  Pairs went from  production > assembly > side door. Working with factories in China is not hard for things to disappear.  
wink.gif

Agree with you completely.

Where's this at? Is that OKd by Nike?
What site is doing this? I would like to reserve a pair as well. I don't wanna miss out, as I am focused on my business.

Regards
Sam
This seller on ebay that I got the black/red 12's and the Black/metallic 5's from. All pre-ordered!

This seller on ebay that I got the black/red 12's and the Black/metallic 5's from. All pre-ordered!

Yeah, I noticed a bunch already hit eBay. Some sellers have them in hand, some don't, and who knows who selling the real ones. I noticed some sellers have a zero feedback score. Red flag right there for me. I'll wait it out for a trusted source. It's a shame that so many have already "slipped" through the cracks. Hopefully all of us get to have a pair of these at retail.

Yeah, I noticed a bunch already hit eBay. Some sellers have them in hand, some don't, and who knows who selling the real ones. I noticed some sellers have a zero feedback score. Red flag right there for me. I'll wait it out for a trusted source. It's a shame that so many have already "slipped" through the cracks. Hopefully all of us get to have a pair of these at retail.
man you better than me. if they don't have 98% or better with 70 something sales, I can't fudge with em

man you better than me. if they don't have 98% or better with 70 something sales, I can't fudge with em

I'm feeling the new patent leather. I love the way it sits higher than the previous 11s, and would love to see it in hand. Had it been concords, I would fetch up to $800 with no problems.

you can't be serious. also I noticed besides the shoe tree thing (yes that is a key way to tell, don't be ignorant)

is inside the lid should be a QC sticker and a jumpman logo in the middle.

​ There most likely not to have a  QC sticker on any early pairs of any Jordans because those earlys were never intended to go to retail.  The shoe tree situation comes down simply if John Doe worker was doing his job and not talking about his weekend.  I don't get what makes Crunchnmunch to be ignorant in any way.  Quality check only matters to retail only.   This pertains to the shoes not all products by the way.  Tracking purposes for returned retail shoes.  If they are not going to the stores, theres no reason to have a QC.  Tracking don't mean anything to the middle man that purchased some how some way.  If there are any QC on any early pairs its because they were potentially going to retail then removed for what ever reason.  Paper in or on a shoe tree is meaningless.  Their is too much we don't know, we only speculate based on what others say.
Those early pairs are fake :/

their all fake man, ain't no random *** person got these. only person we know has legit pairs is a reputable source

Last edited:
their all fake man, ain't no random *** person got these. only person we know has legit pairs is a reputable source
Exactly if u believe some random John Doe with 10k followers has a real pair months before every athlete n celebrity then hit me up I got a pill that will reverse hair loss

​That's it?.  From a person that has nothing but snide comments to everyone that posts?  Tell me more, educate a collector for 23 years why he just needs to just go with what EVERYONE says.  Do you know the nike manufacturing process?  Do you know their business in and outs.  Who decides the reputable source? You? Who?.   Tell me more about a process that no one in niketalk is directly involved in but yet so many know so much about.  Its so easy to say fake on something you don't truly know about.   Look they make changes as they go.  That's manufacturing.  Early runs, trials etc.  But why clown on someone that's asking the hard questions. Or anyone for that matter.  Especially guys like crunchmunch who is genuine about shoes.  That's what this is all about right?  The shoes?  Been lurking since 2003.  Since the Concords, too many are to quick to judge and justify without true explaination other than ''If you have them and I don't they must be fake".  I'm not looking for reps, Ive got one more pair to get and that's on Dec 10.  I just want to talk about the shoes, not real or fake all the time.                Hey munch, you still enjoying them White concord Jordan xis?  They nice man.

​That's it?.  From a person that has nothing but snide comments to everyone that posts?  Tell me more, educate a collector for 23 years why he just needs to just go with what EVERYONE says.  Do you know the nike manufacturing process?  Do you know their business in and outs.  Who decides the reputable source? You? Who?.   Tell me more about a process that no one in niketalk is directly involved in but yet so many know so much about.  Its so easy to say fake on something you don't truly know about.   Look they make changes as they go.  That's manufacturing.  Early runs, trials etc.  But why clown on someone that's asking the hard questions. Or anyone for that matter.  Especially guys like crunchmunch who is genuine about shoes.  That's what this is all about right?  The shoes?  Been lurking since 2003.  Since the Concords, too many are to quick to judge and justify without true explaination other than ''If you have them and I don't they must be fake".  I'm not looking for reps, Ive got one more pair to get and that's on Dec 10.  I just want to talk about the shoes, not real or fake all the time.                Hey munch, you still enjoying them White concord Jordan xis?  They nice man.
not reading all that but think you're reading my comments way to hard :lol:
what I told you was the truth, don't like it? tough titty. but it's fact

not clowning him either, I'm informing him cuz his trigger finger seems a lil itchy

also, JB doesn't put a shoe into production then is like, you know what? nah **** that change this up.
that don't happen. that's what the dudes toting fakes do to trick you into believing them... SNAKE OIL

Last edited:
not to sound like a complete turd, but Nike/Jordan keep a track of these right? Lol. I mean, for the sake of the discussion, how many of these pairs could be "snuck" out the side door? I realize there must be some sort of margin of error, but can someone shed light on this?

not to sound like a complete turd, but Nike/Jordan keep a track of these right? Lol. I mean, for the sake of the discussion, how many of these pairs could be "snuck" out the side door? I realize there must be some sort of margin of error, but can someone shed light on this?
i don't know, but to think they let a bunch of FSR error pairs yet in the hands of IG sellers and Randoms is ludicrous

not reading all that but think you're reading my comments way to hard
laugh.gif

what I told you was the truth, don't like it? tough titty. but it's fact

not clowning him either, I'm informing him cuz his trigger finger seems a lil itchy

also, JB doesn't put a shoe into production then is like, you know what? nah **** that change this up.
that don't happen. that's what the dudes toting fakes do to trick you into believing them... SNAKE OIL
​Yes they do. They make changes anytime they want.  Early runs go to "higher people".  They say yea or ney change this, change that.  And what the hell does Snake oil mean by the way.  Is that a catch phrase or something.  Sorry I'm a newbie.  When they "nike" are doing trial runs, they may not use the exact "premium" materials as the retails.  Why waste the money on trials.  Which is why the earlys have different patent.  That factory still gonna make money on the side.  Is nike involved?  Idk.  I'm still waiting for your facts.  If your not gonna read my entire post completely, why respond to it?.

i don't know, but to think they let a bunch of FSR error pairs yet in the hands of IG sellers and Randoms is ludicrous
people that think a bunch slip out the factory never had a job or somethin. to think there ain't security checks and stuff in a damb factory is also dumb

Manufacturers calculates yields for each process between 2% -5% . If the work order from JB is @ 100k units per size then you are looking at between 200 -500 of extra material
not on the book.

For example the iPhone 7's "jet black " had over 20% yield resulting a huge back log and delays during release .

Last edited:
Hey munch, you still enjoying them White concord Jordan xis?  They nice man.

Hell yeah brother, lol. Thanks for the compliment. :smokin

Gents, no need to get worked up here. At the end of the day it's only forum talk n Jordan is still collecting over a hundred million dollars a year, so let's enjoy our hobby. 8)

people that think a bunch slip out the factory never had a job or somethin. to think there ain't security checks and stuff in a damb factory is also dumb

Unfortunately believe it or not security is not as tight as you might think. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Manufacturers calculates yields for each process between 2% -5% . If the work order from JB is @ 100k units per size then you are looking at between 200 -500 of extra material
not on the book.

So he clear, that is between 200-500 extra PER size?

Repped for info

Back
Top Bottom