Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Biggest differnce this movie will be , when the tune squads down at half time this go, in the 2nd half, youll see Bron come out in a Monstars jersey.

#[emoji]127926[/emoji]Lebro'aintloyal[emoji]127926[/emoji]

:wink:

Last edited:
Biggest differnce this movie will be , when the tune squads down at half time this go, in the 2nd half, youll see Durant come out in a Monstars jersey.

#[emoji]127926[/emoji]KD 'aintloyal[emoji]127926[/emoji]

wink.gif
Fixed.

What are the main differences to look out for on spotting the unauthorized pairs? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

How long do you think would be a good time to wait to rock these so everyone else isn't wearing them? One of the corniest things about Holiday 11 releases is all the people who are wearing them right after release.

Just wondering, since the soles are icey blue and not really clear like previous space jams... Do they still yellow pretty bad? Like the gamma's and metallic/black V's have that bluish sole, did anyone who have those really yellow that bad? My old space jams and cool greys obviously turned piss yellow over time.

Just wondering, since the soles are icey blue and not really clear like previous space jams... Do they still yellow pretty bad? Like the gamma's and metallic/black V's have that bluish sole, did anyone who have those really yellow that bad? My old space jams and cool greys obviously turned piss yellow over time.

The blue wear off over time, these will not be like the Columbias. Yes, they will yellow. Embrace the yellowing and enjoy them.

How long do you think would be a good time to wait to rock these so everyone else isn't wearing them? One of the corniest things about Holiday 11 releases is all the people who are wearing them right after release.

Since everybody wants to be TD Jakes today instead of answering the question, I'd say you're probably lookin at a year on these

Y'all realize even if you wait 6 months-a year to break these out so you don't "look like everyone else" there's going to be plenty of people who tare going to be doing the same thing?

The shoes aren't supposed to be what makes you stand out. How YOU wear them is what should make them stand out on YOU. Wrapping your self image up in shoes 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Y'all realize even if you wait 6 months-a year to break these out so you don't "look like everyone else" there's going to be plenty of people who tare going to be doing the same thing?

The shoes aren't supposed to be what makes you stand out. How YOU wear them is what should make them stand out on YOU. Wrapping your self image up in shoes 
mean.gif

agreed. I think we get caught up at times trying so hard not to be like everyone else that as a result, we become like everyone else.

I used to wait to unDS my pick-ups too but I stopped doing that a while ago. Ultimately, wear what you want to when you want to but don't let others dictate that.

If folks are worried about looking like everybody else, why buy a shoe that everyone wants.

Last edited:

The blue tint on my Fear Vs is starting to yellow a little.

Is there a reason for waiting?
Go to any mall the day of release or after and tons of people are all wearing the same shoe.. it's really corny.
It's really not that serious.

XIs have been extremely popular for years, hence why there is so much chaos for these annual December drops.

Chances are no matter what time of year, you're gonna see someone rocking a pair of XI so really isn't a point in putting them on "ice".

Anticipation levels rising.

so I guess they'll all be on the apps now? :smh:

D/ Champs, Footaction and had FTL already.

Add SNKRS then the online Shiekh raffle and here's to hoping I can score 3 pairs (rock, stock, bro in law).

It's really not that serious.

XIs have been extremely popular for years, hence why there is so much chaos for these annual December drops.

Chances are no matter what time of year, you're gonna see someone rocking a pair of XI so really isn't a point in putting them on "ice".
Not true. I kept my Columbia's on ice for a year and a half and I sent at least 16 people to the ER with a broken neck the day I finally wore them. Lol but those are probably the exception. They're an all white shoe and these kids mutted the hell out of them. I agree with everyone else though. W wear what you want when you want. The man makes the shoes. Not the other way around

I feel like they should just drop the raffles and do fcfs on these. There's going to literally be a million pairs! The FNL in the main mall here has 300 pairs already. And the rest is supposed to come on another truck next week.

Not true. I kept my Columbia's on ice for a year and a half and I sent at least 16 people to the ER with a broken neck the day I finally wore them. Lol but those are probably the exception. They're an all white shoe and these kids mutted the hell out of them. I agree with everyone else though. W wear what you want when you want. The man makes the shoes. Not the other way around

The most cringeworthy post in this thread.

I feel like they should just drop the raffles and do fcfs on these. There's going to literally be a million pairs! The FNL in the main mall here has 300 pairs already. And the rest is supposed to come on another truck next week.

And the 500 people lined up outside the mall?

Back
Top Bottom