Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I don't have a problem with either. It is nice to walk around and see a couple ppl rocking the same shoes you can dap up, vs seeing the infamous grape v photo. I don't really wear my shoes early on anyway, just because I have a backlog, and I have my faves anyway. Probably won't get to these til next summer

NT Logic:

I want there to be enough pairs so that I can get multiples...but no one better wear them when I wear mine. I honestly hope you're not 54. I refuse to believe a 54 year old is trying to impress others with his shoes

agreed. I think we get caught up at times trying so hard not to be like everyone else that as a result, we become like everyone else.

I used to wait to unDS my pick-ups too but I stopped doing that a while ago. Ultimately, wear what you want to when you want to but don't let others dictate that.

If folks are worried about looking like everybody else, why buy a shoe that everyone wants.

I love Space Jams but I also don't want to join the herd of sheep wearing these the day after release day (many of whom don't know much about sneakers and just bought them because everyone else did). I have 2 DS pairs of LB 11s still on ice that I eventually plan on wearing but I may only wear them a few times before I have to trash them due to the yellowing of the leather. These Space Jams age much better so maybe in 4-5 years there won't be as many people wearing them and I can break them out then.

I love Space Jams but I also don't want to join the herd of sheep wearing these the day after release day (many of whom don't know much about sneakers and just bought them because everyone else did). I have 2 DS pairs of LB 11s still on ice that I eventually plan on wearing but I may only wear them a few times before I have to trash them due to the yellowing of the leather. These Space Jams age much better so maybe in 4-5 years there won't be as many people wearing them and I can break them out then.
I don't really get this, to each is own but I buy shoes I like and wear them cos I like them, it isn't based on how few people have them. you really wont rock them at all even if you love them just because others are? just curious, no shade

Why did you even bother asking when it would be a good time to break these out if you were already thinking about wearing them in 4-5 years?

I don't really get this, to each is own but I buy shoes I like and wear them cos I like them, it isn't based on how few people have them. you really wont rock them at all even if you love them just because others are? just curious, no shade

Yeah, I'd rather hold off on wearing them when there are fewer VNDS pairs in the world.. Remember before Royal 1s retroed in 2013? They were incredible to see firsthand

Damon Wayans (a long time Jordan supporter; who remember My Wife & Kids episode where he got to play MJ? :lol:) been rocking the Space Jams the last 3 episodes of Lethal weapon, they look like the 2009 pair.

View media item 2248331

Last edited:
Who. TF. Cares. When. You. Wear. Your. Shoes.

Can i get an AMEN.

SAY IT AGAIN

You buy the shoes to wear them. Wear them when you want.

When you buy a phone do you wait until everybody stops using theirs before u break urs out

When u buy a video game do u wait until everyone is finished to bust urs out the package

When u get food do u wait until everybody else digest theirs before u eat

Just be fresh bro and thats all that matters

Last edited:
EDIT: Updated as of 12:33am 12/2/16

Entries accepted from 12/1 until 12/5 11:59pm pacific time.

***Please try to only enter at branches where you can realistically travel to***

Thanks to all who have/are contributing!

Good luck everyone! Shoe karma is real!

NorCal

Stockton / Weberstown Mall - e1503d94da (GS – 1cfbbaa06e)

SoCal

San Fernando Valley

Los Angeles County

Lakewood / Lakewood Mall – a090bfd1db (GS – 453c20fc9d)

Redondo Beach / Galleria at South Bay - abdf30424e

Orange County

Inland Empire

San Diego

TX

WA

Ditto

side note, I believe he wore 1988 black cements in "im gonna get you sucka" and wore 1991 white infrared 6s in "mo money"
smokin.gif
He's a huge MJ fan. Remember that MJ episode of My Wife and Kids 
laugh.gif

The blue tint on my Fear Vs is starting to yellow a little.
Same with my Black Metallic V's, the blue is fading to a clear/grey on the sides and bottom. The bottom is starting to oxidize with some yellowing in a few areas. I love it.

i actually don't even get to beat up newer retros since i have to be in a shirt, tie, and dress pants often. These will be worn though, i can't wait until the sole is green either

Last edited:
i actually don't even get to beat up newer retros since i have to be in a shirt, tie, and dress pants often. These will be worn though, i can't wait until the sole is green either
same here for most shoes, I work at quicken loans as a mortgage banker. Now that we own stock x though all employees of quicken are able to wear retro Jordans at all times. its incredible. so many dudes in nice suits wearing 1's, cant wait to wear these jams at work on the daily

same here for most shoes, I work at quicken loans as a mortgage banker. Now that we own stock x though all employees of quicken are able to wear retro Jordans at all times. its incredible. so many dudes in nice suits wearing 1's, cant wait to wear these jams at work on the daily
Man I need a job like that pretty dope
:nthat:

Ah, i see the need to feel like you're different than everyone else, by being like everyone else still exists.

When i wore my aquas over the summer, the person at the restaurant next to me had them on too. It was pretty cool to me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's really not that serious.

XIs have been extremely popular for years, hence why there is so much chaos for these annual December drops.

Chances are no matter what time of year, you're gonna see someone rocking a pair of XI so really isn't a point in putting them on "ice".

Much fewer people will be wearing DS 2011 Concords nowadays though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom