Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I'm kinda mad I didn't make a BS complaint to get 20% off my pair 
mean.gif

Got my reserve and paid. Then got a 10% off AFTER that. Lol. For those wondering, been a Nike+ member for over 6 years.

$50 service fee applies to resellers

Stop it, you don't need multiples papi. You ARE the plug.

According to you in the Top 3 thread about a week ago, "I have 6 min head start thru 3 companies on 12 phones. That's 36 hopefully.My mom n pop got me for 18 pairs at retail I have friends and fam at Nike and shiekh that will take care of me.I'm at about 50 pairs. Gonna hustle all month and get more....Gonna sell them for a quick flip. $50 over retail. Space jams I'm telling you. On the road to 100 pairs."

100 pairs of SJ's, that's a lot of crasie kicks bro. You finna have more pairs than most sneaker shops in LA. I'm impressed 
laugh.gif

Don't be too greedy though, you might end up looking like you beggin' for handouts. 
roll.gif

Don't you have orders to fill, kdak?

You stay on my tip cause i exposed you for a fraud.

Again, you're in Los Angeles, you have my info. Come see me in person and quit talking to me on here you pek pek
theyre now "under new management"....that tends to happen after you get exposed.
roll.gif

Clowns wanting $50 for a service fee on here to oop their reservations 
laugh.gif
All y'all getting multiples, oop me one. I'll love you and send you socks

According to you in the Top 3 thread about a week ago, "I have 6 min head start thru 3 companies on 12 phones. That's 36 hopefully.My mom n pop got me for 18 pairs at retail I have friends and fam at Nike and shiekh that will take care of me.I'm at about 50 pairs. Gonna hustle all month and get more....Gonna sell them for a quick flip. $50 over retail. Space jams I'm telling you. On the road to 100 pairs."

100 pairs of SJ's, that's a lot of crasie kicks bro. You finna have more pairs than most sneaker shops in LA. I'm impressed 
laugh.gif

Don't be too greedy though, you might end up looking like you beggin' for handouts. 
roll.gif

Again, you're in Los Angeles, you have my info. Come see me in person and quit talking to me on here you pek pek
You talkin to the wrong person. What the heck is a "pek" lol

Last edited:
For those of you who didn't receive a access code, per Nike rep they are still sending them out randomly until 5pm.

100 pairs of SJ's, that's a lot of crasie kicks bro. You finna have more pairs than most sneaker shops in LA. I'm impressed :lol:

Don't be too greedy though, you might end up looking like you beggin' for handouts. :rofl:  

You talkin to the wrong person. What the heck is a "pek" lol

You must not know any filipinos

Back
Top Bottom