Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I know a lot of us (myself included) are eating off the reservations, but does that not kill the thrill for you of buying in person on release day?

I've hit on 1/22 local raffles I entered so far. Considering buying in person and keeping the better looking pair and offing the other. Just paranoid the pair from Nike might not be perfect perfect. I sent back my 72-10s from an Eastbay restock for flaws.
Helllllll Nahhhhh!! Stress free lol

Think imma try my hand with one of these discount codes. Ya'll have made me feel entitled to it.

BTW, has anyone that entered the DTLR online raffle gotten an order confirmation yet?

I know a lot of us (myself included) are eating off the reservations, but does that not kill the thrill for you of buying in person on release day?

nope, not at all. I've quite enjoyed chillin in bed with a coffee watching college gameday this season.

Congrats to all with thw reserved on nike+. Kinda wish i had one but cant even be mad!

Just talked to a nike rep. She said the reserves arent done being sent out. Hope to still get one. Great thing was i asked for a promo code,maybe hoping for a 10% discount. But man,she gave me 20%! She did say though this:"Please keep in mind that it can not be used on new releases that are being launched on the SNKRS app.". From what Ive seen on here, thats false right? Really want to use it for the space jam release on a reserve or Saturday morning.

I'm not sure if they patched it but I've used promo codes on SNKRS orders before. It's been a while since I've done so but it was definitely possible before.

1. Log into your account on nike.com and place any item into your cart.
2. Apply the promo code but don't submit the order.
3. Log into that same account on SNKRS.
4. Any item purchased on SNKRS will utilize that promo code.

I'm not sure if they patched it but I've used promo codes on SNKRS orders before. It's been a while since I've done so but it was definitely possible before.

1. Log into your account on nike.com and place any item into your cart.
2. Apply the promo code but don't submit the order.
3. Log into that same account on SNKRS.
4. Any item purchased on SNKRS will utilize that promo code.

They deaded that loop hole.

guess I'm too prideful to ask for a code smh

I'll prolly end up copping for the neph but still not tryna pay the full price

These moggs didn't even try and offer me kyries or kobes

team washed 
smokin.gif

Shenanigans. Got a call from Shoe Palace in the Bay Area and after 1 ring I picked up the phone but they had already hung up. I called these foos back and said I got a call but they said sorry if you don't pick up you miss out. That's when I went buck on these foos and they finally relented. Not cool Shoe Palace. Not cool.

I've hit on 1/22 local raffles I entered so far. Considering buying in person and keeping the better looking pair and offing the other. Just paranoid the pair from Nike might not be perfect perfect. I sent back my 72-10s from an Eastbay restock for flaws.

Not one bit! I've never had to send a shoe back for QC issues tho..

Mannnn Nike boutta put a stop to these promo codes somehow.
I believe so. Tried earlier and they said you've already had 2 given to your Nike+ so basically I was SOL
yes they keep track. its based on email. just give em a diff email i think. dont know if it has to be connected to an active account tho. ive never tried to hit em up this close for back to back codes lol

I'm winning all my Raffles. Gonna have to turn the rest down if I win more. Anyone else have this same issue?

Back
Top Bottom