Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

lol I won with a 3 minute headstart. I take back what I said earlier

I do do believe it only matters to the location. I picked North Riverside mall here in Chicago because they have 3 Footlockers and a HoH, so I know they would have a huge quantity, whereas I picked Champs in River Oaks mall because I know the demand out there is crazy and they need to have pairs on hand to avoid the gun play that occurred last year for the 72-10's (and that was for GS sizes smdh). FTL was the only one I had a 6min head start on, and I didn't even bother trying Champs and still got a pair without it.

WON MY FIRST RAFFLE EVER

CRAMPS APP CAME THROUGH

[emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

3min btw

Last edited:
FA, 6 mins, Reserved
FTL, 4 mins, Waitlisted
Champs, 4 mins, Waitlisted

Edit: These apps really suck. I was platinum VIP on FTL before I entered and it showed the 6 mins, but now showing waitlisted with 4 mins. Also, Champs was showing Waitlisted with 4 mins and now shows that I didn't even enter. WTH.

Last edited:
finally was able to confirm from FTL
happy.gif

There's no "luck" involved. Just because you got the shoe doesn't mean every had the same "luck" you had. You're in a minority of people that got yours. You got yours? Props. But speak on what you know.

Speak on what I know is I haven't missed ur luck is trash.

Work the odds in ur favor. Change something if you keep failing there are variables, which thus means you can increase your odds.

I mean look your options are try something think about the variables given

Or

Delete all the apps and have no shot at a FTL locations and try getting ur pairs from mom and pop locations through rigged raffles and take the L

Quitting helps nothing

Won a footlocker when I chose two locations. Won a footaction when I only chose one location. Wait listed a champs when I chose one location.

I got a birthday coupon for champs and a VIP coupon for footlocker. Nothing for footaction. Hoping for that champs!!!

Does it hurt your chances next time if you reserved but don't pick up?
I hope it does. I'm wait listed for champs. If a person who isn't set on pickup, cancel and give it to me. I'm planning to pick up all wind and return the worst looking pair or opp a friend .

Last edited:
Lmao fml I never changed the location for my girls pair lol I got it but it's in California lmao I'm in Florida

Anyone ever win multiples from the same sheikh location by using different emails? Do they let you pick up multiple pairs?

Anyone ever win multiples from the same sheikh location by using different emails? Do they let you pick up multiple pairs?

Copped  on FTL ( Hayward)  and Champ ( Newark) , but cant complete the reservation on Champs..  app is bugging ... LOL

Need 1 pair only. Bayarea  9.5 for the win  
smokin.gif

Finally got a conf. at Footaction about 30 minutes away.

All I need is one pair so here's giving Footlocker & Champs appication that crashed the Single Finger Salute

I'm out

Hit on champs and footaction double up for sure plus I have a 200 champs gift card so I'm only paying around 300 for 2 pairs! Not even trying on snkrs appView media item 2256625first time winning on the app do they give you the access code in store?

Back
Top Bottom