Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Got through on Champs. Now I can rest easy before this 8 hour drive. I'm assuming don't tap the "access your code upon store arrival" button right?

Any Houston locations doing first come first serve? Struck out on all apps and sheiks I believe. Sucks

After the smoke cleared I hit on all 3 Apps with only 4 minute head starts

Everybody's eating on this release hopefully

I hit on champs with 4m headstart.
It asked to confirm the SAN Jose location. After I hit reserve and check the reservation, it's under the Hayward location... weird

I had a 5 m headstart on FTL and got waitlisted.

5 min head start on FTL and I got reserved for me and my girls pair

View media item 1761254

For you guys having app trouble keep trying. Close down the app and reopen. Mine was acting up too. Hope NT eats good:smokin

Going to let my champs pair go

So if anyone in south jersey on the waitlist hits on a size 10 in Cumberland champs you're welcome

Going to reserve the FTA pair and if I get off the waitlist on FTL than ill res those to and let the FTA pair for the beasts

Only want 1 pair

I got waitlisted for my girls pair with a 6m head start. Hope GS sizes aren't difficult to cop tomorrow.

Hit at HOH and Champs at willowbrook and FTA/Flight 23 at memorial city mall in Houston. Went ahead and confirmed reservation for HOH and Champs. Only want one pair and with the apps acting screwy, I just want to make sure I can go to either one in case the app is still messed up.

Back
Top Bottom