Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

What are you talking about my friend? I list them out because I want to, it has nothing to do with making me a better sneaker enthusiast. Why should I do what everyone else is doing? I'm my own man and I do my own thing.
Dude come on bro your SUPER begging for attention. It's to the point where it's annoying seriously. :smh:

Last edited:
Dude come on bro your SUPER begging for attention. It's to the point where it's annoying seriously.
mean.gif
It's something I choose to do, how is it begging for attention? 

roll.gif

mean.gif
come on bruh hare 7s wasn't easier to say and for people to comprehend? It's all good man do your own thing and don't follow the crowd(while in an air Jordan thread).
laugh.gif
True, I'll keep doing my own thing. If I want to type the colors out ok, people still understood the shoe I was talking about, no harm, no foul.

I can't wait for these black/white/concord 11s not to be confused with the white/black/concord 11s

This isn't Yuku NT man use nicknames man :lol:

Would style numbers make things easier?

For example,

Man I can't wait to cop those 130690-112 but Jordan Brand keeps pushing them back.

Or

Since the 130690-112 were pushed back, I'll look for another pair of the 840606-192

Last edited:
Would style numbers make things easier?

For example,

Man I can't wait to cop those 130690-112 but Jordan Brand keeps pushing them back.

Or

Since the 130690-112 were pushed back, I'll look for another pair of the 840606-192

Well they seem to be restocking the 840606-192 a lot recently, it give others a chance to secure them. Also the style code for the White, French Blue, and Varsity Red 12 is 130690-113 not 130690-112.

Back
Top Bottom