Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Y'all are nuts, I only desire to have about 30 Jordans.

Jk y'all with the big collections are lit. My 30 is What I want the most so I don't spend too much

I'd rather have da Porsche
laugh.gif
You can keep the Porsche, I'm going for the Cherry Red Ferrari
nthat.gif

Not trying to negative or an. But threads like the Bordeaux, aqua, Cement 4s, and even the Chicago 1s threads were filled mostly with complaints about AirSak and AirSak going back and forth with people over nonsense. I know I'm probably being unrealistic but can we refrain from that in this thread. At times I can't tell whether I'm on a shoe forum or a Facebook comment section.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Bro, you should've been around for Nike Park. At least this is controlled. I never paid any serious attention to how it works, but I know when things get too out of hand mods swoop in like the Langoliers (Just dated myself. I know).

^Bro, you should've been around for Nike Park. At least this is controlled. I never paid any serious attention to how it works, but I know when things get too out of hand mods swoop in like the Langoliers (Just dated myself. I know).

I have never met anyone who has seen that movie or know of the book when I mention it. For those who haven't seen it...worth a watch.

I have never met anyone who has seen that movie or know of the book when I mention it. For those who haven't seen it...worth a watch.

Is that the one with the blind girl and a group of ppl stranded on an airport? I have the vhs somewhere. Wasn't that good from what I recall

Back
Top Bottom