Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I think they're gonna be like the 72-10s.. Gonna hit outlets next year
roll.gif

Can we get some pictures of stores and their lines. Need some entertainment from pics, not people complaining about confirmation emails or asking about sizes.

you gonna resell all those pairs?

stop worrying about resellers cause you business got exposed. 40 plus year old man always whining.

This, from a known reseller with like 10 FTL accounts and 15 phones lol....stay in your lane buddy and don't worry about me.

Keep speculating, you have NO IDEA who I am lol. I've been seeing your posts all morning. You act like a child. You got over 200K cash in the bank and own a lambo? Thought so.

:rofl:

This thread is starting to make up for me not hitting on snkrs this morning.

Look at it this way guys, if you missed out on Space Jams, True Blue IIIs are a great consolation prize

Went to mall with my boy who won a raffle was waiting in line at finishline then went to footlocker downstairs they had every size basically no line my boy doubled up and I copped. Didn't have to deal with online madness

I submitted my order on SNKRS and my credit card was charged, but I still haven't received confirmation email. But I was able to get a 12 on Foot Locker one minute ago. There are still pairs available.

Finally copped my 6.5Y off to the mall to grab my 12...hopefully they restock and are on swoosh

All the clowns posting [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji] like, "i got 7 pairs online, and going to pick up 5 raffles," need to GET THE F OUTTA HERE. WE DONT CARE!!!!WE DONT GIVE a [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]!!!!

I hate the bragging people do, but they're doing it so people will flood their inbox with offers

​I think these will be terrible for basketball though. Just IMO.
og 11s are the best ball shoe there is. You guys have been disrespected wih the reverse jumpman 11s. This shoe is not the same as those. Well, accordig to pics anyway. That ankle part will tell the whole story. I hear its full grain so fingers crossed.

Last edited:
I can't imagine this shoe sitting in the outlets. If they do they'd probably be gone immediately. I do expect restocks though.

Back
Top Bottom