Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

And people thought these will sit for a day or 2 because of the mass numbers produced. Ummmmm.......it is an 11 and the holidays...NO SIR!

It's amazing people thought that.

A lot of people wait all year for this sneaker and this is the one Jordan release they do know about.

Nike+ reservation hooked me up with that release date arrival. I'm beyond happy with these. The Space Jams with the concord jumpman has been my grail for as long as I've been collecting. This shoe is finally released the proper way how it should've always been. Now just waiting for confirmation for my 2nd pair from SNKRS

Man ppl putting their checking acct balance on a thread about sneakers. What a time to be alive.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Finally got my 10C on ruvilla with ease and free shipping. Cant believe these foot sites have the audacity to charge shipping for these new releases but offer free shipping on things no one wants.
I mean, why wouldn't they? People will pay shipping on new releases so why not get it?

Mad resellers too. One dude was charging 280 for size 10s to people on the line. The only caveat- go with him to Fordham in the Bronx. FOH manin. Resllers were walking with like 6 bags, handing bags to other dudes and getting back on the line. The kid got nervous, but we did it. If you're in NYC, go eat.

View media item 2257433

Not bragging and honest question. How many people are keeping two? I was able to reserve three. One for a friend and one for me. As for the third, was gonna return or resell for modest gain the most flawed pair.

Wow thats amazing. I hope i can ge tthere one day. Still pursuing my bachelors in an industrial engineering degree and interning for quality engineering. But i feel like for a while ill be paying of loans and if i get a house, will i ever reach that? I hope so but wow man, impresive

Mind telling me what you do?

pm me if u get a chance
My advice: FINISH your degree. Have a thirst for knowledge. And keep advancing yourself in your profession. Have killer instinct in what you do in your career.

After you start your career and buy a house, it doesn't stop there. You have to keep investing and making your money grow in various ways, whether you invest in real estate, stocks, mutual funds, REITs. etc. 

A wise man once told me "Life begins at 40."

Back
Top Bottom