Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

What's up NT Family, it's been several months since I was last on here.

So I didn't not try to get these at all, no raffles, store visits, etc... So I wake up 10:51 EST today, with a hangover I might add and say to myself, let me at least try, so I won't feel bad later if I don't get them.

So I log on to FNL and FL. FNL graphics wouldn't even load on there site; all this was on my phone by the way; FL sight came up but was doing the auto refresh thing. I honestly didn't expect much, and was going to be fine with striking out...

Low and behold like 30-40 minutes in FL starts letting me hit the shop button for the shoes. It still was timing out though, another 30-40 minutes and now they're letting me cart. More timing out and then now I'm inside the cart, more timing out but now it's letting me enter my payment info. From there I was good, checked out around 12:40'ish EST.

I CAN NOT BELIEVED I COPPED AFTER THE FACT AND ON FL OF ALL SITES!?!?!?!?

I'm still in disbelief tbh... Like 2 hours later I got my confirmation email:

View media item 2257873
I can finally break these out as they're the only XI's I have in my collection and I wasn't going to wear them until I got more.

View media item 2257877
Those tuxedos are my first J's from 2013 when I "officially" got in the game. These Jams/PE's will be my first full size XI's and won't be rocked for a looong time.

Just wanted to share my story with the fam, shoot I'm still trying to get over this hangover [emoji]128514[/emoji]!!!

PS also my first online cop in years.

Last edited:
DTLR pulling a Westbay with people's raffle money, still no response 
mean.gif

thats the problem, is a gift so i dont really know....all i know shes a 6 in women and now i have no idea if  i should het 4y or 4.5y

Last edited:
thats the problem, is a gift so i dont really know....all i know shes a 6 in women
Typically you go down a size and a half from a Women size to a GS size. A 4.5y should be good, but with some saying they to go a half size up, a 5y should work out as well

Last edited:
I'm sure the FC prices will go down .... folks are still dropping off pairs at FC.plus at the end of the year the shop is prone to dropping prices....for the holiday.

Man, did Nike make a million pairs of these or something? Just able to cop my 3rd pair from ShoePalace 5 minutes ago. I was preparing myself like the pair a few months back that (The Black Toe Jordan 1 I think?) sold out before I was able to hit the button on my phone, LOL. Oh well, guess there is no such thing as too many J's.

A little Salty about the DTLR raffle. I have my 3 pairs, so I hope i don't win, but this is the last time I do that crap. not being able to find out until the next day after a release does not do anybody any good at all

Anyone have luck with shoe palace?

After going 0/3 at my local stores raffles and not being able to be around for the 10am online drop followed by going to the stores for a chance at an available pair after the deadline for raffles winners to pickup and the scenanagains I explained a few pages back I'm left with Shoe Palace as my last hope.

A little Salty about the DTLR raffle. I have my 3 pairs, so I hope i don't win, but this is the last time I do that crap. not being able to find out until the next day after a release does not do anybody any good at all
exactly if i just put my bets on the DTLR raffle instead of going to eastbay and coping like i did and came tomorrow i find out i lost the raffle i take a big fat   L 

Back
Top Bottom