Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

You can tell who missed out 7 years ago on SJs lol. Wish I still had my early 2000s pair to complete the collection.

I got suckered into that raffle. That's why I pulled out before anything dangerous happened. Got my $$ back in 1 day
how you pull out did you call cause i want my money back now
mad.gif

Man, did Nike make a million pairs of these or something? Just able to cop my 3rd pair from ShoePalace 5 minutes ago. I was preparing myself like the pair a few months back that (The Black Toe Jordan 1 I think?) sold out before I was able to hit the button on my phone, LOL. Oh well, guess there is no such thing as too many J's.

What's the trick to that site? Been trying all day

Just picked up my reserve pair at FtL. Signs everywhere!! NO Coupons allowed. I asked whats up with all these signs? No coupons? And he said "corporate came down and said so".... I just chuckled. :smh: :x

Walked in at 3:10pst, walked out 3:15. No line at all. But did notice a few guys outside of the store waiting for unclaimed.

View media item 2257903

how you pull out did you call cause i want my money back now>:

Yup! Called on Thursday after my Nike pair shipped. The guy was much more than helpful in cancelling my raffle. Later in the day the $$ was back in my account as pending. Next day approved.

Last edited:
Yup! Called on Thursday after my Nike pair shipped. The guy was much more than helpful in cancelling my raffle. Later in the day the $$ was back in my account as pending. Next day approved.
dang just called their close now ugh gonna have to wait tomorrow to call maybe i'll get lucky and win then i can resell them for 300 and make back twice the money.....naw i hate re sellers 
mean.gif

It bothers me honestly when I see people rocking them same day after buying I can understand that night when they go out but not walking round the mall shopping at 1pm come on now ain't nobody you need to show off to

Back
Top Bottom