Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Champs Newpark Mall doing some shady stuff... Made people line up for an hour just to tell them that their reservation pair is gone due to them getting short shipment. When I got to the front dude asked me what size I won, and he was like we sold out of your size. I was like what size you got left, and he was like nah you cant get any other size. I told dude to grab the manager because I didnt wait an hour in line for nothing. Manager came out from the back and tried to explain to me that corporate didnt give him the number they were suppose to get. I told him well at this point since its towards the end of the day there should be no unclaimed pairs line and it should be fcfs for people who got reservation still... Manager told cashier to give me any leftover pairs left... they turned down like 3-4 people in front of me that didnt complain. This crap beats the purpose of reserving your pair.

Last edited:
I'm a size 9.5 and won a raffle for a size 9. I got back to my hotel room trying to figure how to swap sizes to a 9.5 because the size 9 legend blues 11 I got last year was tight. Well I decided to try them on hoping this remastered version would fit. Well wadda you know, it fits perfect and I have somewhat wide feet. I guess I'm glad I won the size 9.

THIS. There's gonna be a lot of disappointed folks (who went TTS) later this week when their pairs come in.

Champs Newpark Mall doing some shady stuff... Made people line for an hour just to tell them that their reservation pair is gone due to tgem getting shirt shipment. When I got to the front dude asked me what I won, and he was like we sold out of your size. I was like what size you got left, and he was like nah you cant get any other size. I told dude to grab the manager because I didnt wait an hour in line for nothing. Manager came out from the back and tried to explain to me that corporate didnt give him the number they were suppose to get. I told him well at this point since its towards the end of the day there should be no unclaimed pairs line and it should be fcfs for people who got reservation still... Manager told cashier to give me any leftover pairs left... they turned down like 3-4 people in front of me that didnt complain. This crap beats the purpose of reserving your pair.

report the store

I completely forgot about the DTLR raffle. When does the draw close and when do they notify? Kinda dont want mine anymore!

Man, did Nike make a million pairs of these or something? Just able to cop my 3rd pair from ShoePalace 5 minutes ago. I was preparing myself like the pair a few months back that (The Black Toe Jordan 1 I think?) sold out before I was able to hit the button on my phone, LOL. Oh well, guess there is no such thing as too many J's.
What size? I keep seeing the timer page.

I hope you guys didn't do a debit card with DTLR?

That's how I learned my lesson with FNL, at least DTLR is only $250. With FNL you can easily get more than a thousand in pending charges.

Use a credit card that isn't your daily.

It bothers me honestly when I see people rocking them same day after buying I can understand that night when they go out but not walking round the mall shopping at 1pm come on now ain't nobody you need to show off to
kinda the same as showing your checking account balance it's just a flex.

That's how I learned my lesson with FNL, at least DTLR is only $250. With FNL you can easily get more than a thousand in pending charges.

i use a debit 
mean.gif
   first thing in the morning i call and cancel get my money put back the same day not no 3 to 5 
mad.gif

Champs Newpark Mall doing some shady stuff... Made people line up for an hour just to tell them that their reservation pair is gone due to them getting short shipment. When I got to the front dude asked me what size I won, and he was like we sold out of your size. I was like what size you got left, and he was like nah you cant get any other size. I told dude to grab the manager because I didnt wait an hour in line for nothing. Manager came out from the back and tried to explain to me that corporate didnt give him the number they were suppose to get. I told him well at this point since its towards the end of the day there should be no unclaimed pairs line and it should be fcfs for people who got reservation still... Manager told cashier to give me any leftover pairs left... they turned down like 3-4 people in front of me that didnt complain. This crap beats the purpose of reserving your pair.

I thought they did the raffle based on stock? They normally have your ticket taped to the box.

This sounds fishy.

They should have called everyone back Friday when they realized they weren't getting them. Instead they want a bunch of angry people who missed out, because they thought they had a pair?

What time was this?

Passed on this years released. Still got my 2009
why choose when you can have both? i keep hearing how crappy quality the '09 pair was my pair is in VNDS & has near 60+ plus wears they was clowin' me hard last night in here when i mentioned that & probably still will.going to post comparison pics in here when my NDC pair comes in.

This is why I go pick up as soon as they open in the morning.

Damn shame

Last edited:
I thought they did the raffle based on stock? They normally have your ticket taped to the box.

This sounds fishy.

They should have called everyone back Friday when they realized they weren't getting them. Instead they want a bunch of angry people who missed out, because they thought they had a pair?

What time was this?
naw they were trying to be shifty i really hate seeing people walk in the store get a pair then hug the home girl working in the store like at least try not to make it obvious you back dooring for people 
mean.gif

how was flight 23

Saw a small line outside the store on my way to the train. While I was waiting on the FTL line, I noticed a lot of people with Flight 23 bags and a lot of people with FTL and Flight bags. Kids FTL also had a line outside.

Used my debit, I have to get my bank to cancel that transaction ASAP in the morning. They better not freeze my card just in time for the Doernbecher release.

Back
Top Bottom