Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Just got my shipping confirmation from Finish Line.

Order was placed yesterday at 12:00 PM when I noticed the that the 1 pair of shoes I had struck out on during launch was mysteriously chillin' in my cart.

Super happy.
Ordered at 4 pm yesterday and checked my e-mail just now and apparently just got shipping confirmation at 9 am. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Wow Finishline backdoor order shipped..crazy.
nthat.gif
Good look on those links glad to see these orders going through.
Saw that others were placing orders from their carts, decided to check mine from the morning before and saw my size sitting in my cart. Was expecting a cancellation, but really don't know what to do with 2 pairs now. #FIRSTWORLDPROBLEMS

thanks the sneaker gods and the NT member who posted the link

my cousins and nephews all struck out, but not anymore! 
glasses.gif

$375 people really paying that? Shhhhhiiiiii makes me consider selling my extra pair :nerd:

Thanks for the congrats all!

I'm still criene over the dude on 34th St on Saturday who was trying to sell a pair of size 10's (to people on the line) for $280. They just had to go to Fordham Road in the Bronx to get them, "guaranteed" 
roll.gif

That dude probably posts on NT, where you at, B?

Also, this NY weather is messing up my Jordan unveiling. Rain, snow, then rain. Mother Nature is out of pocket right now.

Last edited:
didn't receive any order confirmation from finishline but it did take my money out of paypal. No shipping confirmation either (yet I hope). Anyone else have this issue?

They actually let you? Nice.

I'm going to call to get my 10% for being military.
I called Saturday like around 1pm and the rep didnt allow it. They said no discount can be applied to shoes that just dropped. Tried for 10 minutes and gave up.

Called today and told the rep how I got the code (I got a defective pair of shoes and they gave me a code), and explained to her that I wanted to use it for this purchase. She put me on hold for a couple of times, came back and she reduced my price.

How did you get them to apply the code to an SNKR order?
They refused my request.
Just asked politely. And yes, it was for an order placed on SNKR app.

Shoe palace debited my paypal today, good sign hopefully. Still pending order though. Ordered at 3 am saturday

SP posted the payment to my cc but still processing on the site. Hope its a good sign for things to come!

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Wiln for putting stuff down for the jams!
roll.gif
How old are you?

About a week ago, I'm playing bball on the street by my house... here come some kids that want to play. I said sure, then they ALL proceeded to take their shoes off (Jordan Horizons, AF1, and some random Nikes). I told them how dumb that was and told them to go about their way. Yeah, I did not allow them to play basketball with me after realizing how idiotic they were.

My how times have changed - This new generation is taking shoes OFF now to play BBALL. So they don't mess up their precious tennis shoes. It's not like they were brand new shoes either. Pathetic little girls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom