Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

so i was in a real estate investor's workshop all weekend so i wasn't able to pick up my pairs til today. connect held my pairs, i walked in the store after the gym today and walked out with my pairs. ppl were def. mugging hard, lol. anyway, just got a chance to look at them and man that PL cut makes all the difference in the world. love these! the 45 being stitched rather than screen printed is nice also. the jumpman facing the back on both pairs too? they did right! finally!

Just scored my oldest a pair off the footlocker grade school restock and my littlest off kicksusa. Jams for everyone this Xmas

Congratulations!

Wiln for putting stuff down for the jams!
roll.gif

Sorry for not being as polite as possible, but that's ridiculous.

About a week ago, I'm playing bball on the street by my house... here come some kids that want to play. I said sure, then they ALL proceeded to take their shoes off (Jordan Horizons, AF1, and some random Nikes). I told them how dumb that was and told them to go about their way. Yeah, I did not allow them to play basketball with me after realizing how idiotic they were.

My how times have changed - This new generation is taking shoes OFF now to play BBALL. So they don't mess up their precious tennis shoes. Pathetic little girls.
never seen people taking their shoes off to play ball. maybe its your area or you just met a bunch of wierdos lol

My how times have changed - This new generation is taking shoes OFF now to play BBALL. So they don't mess up their precious tennis shoes. Pathetic little girls.

I'm reading this and expected to read that they took off their Js and pulled some Currys out of their bags. But these guys were about to hoop barefoot? That's impressive.

I'm reading this and expected to read that they took off their Js and pulled some Currys out of their bags. But these guys were about to hoop barefoot? That's impressive.
In their socks.

Why even bother to play when I know I'm going to run circles around ya'll with those slip-n-slide socks.

One kid even had on white socks... I'm thinking... are these boys special or what?

Who didn't get doubles this release lol.

Can't wait to pick these up at the outlet in the summer.
I'm on the verge of telling one of my fam members that something happened and keep 3 
nerd.gif

and please tag me when you find these in the outlets

Last edited:
DTLR sent me an email saying I won the raffle....for a GS pair. :x :smh: I don't need any more 5.5's. lol

Last edited:
Just like someone else said mine are coming on Wednesday.
I believe a buddy of mine is pulling my chain. He got his today he said, brought them by and showed me. Thanks for the info though. I've never received them that quick from nike or adidas. I'm not too far from memphis either where they come from.

Back
Top Bottom