Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

MJ Getting stripped by Anderson was also scripted, because MJ winning the title after a year and a half layoff wouldn't have been a great story right?

I love conspiracy theorist. Nothing ever is as it seems. There is always a reason for something happening. Like you can script a game winning shot at the buzzer.  lololol  SMH

lol

Between the fnl links and the late night shoe palace orders, these are the reasons that makes this thread/forum :smokin

Last edited:
nthat.gif

Guys my finishline back door order hasn't updated from created shipping label yet. This was noon yesterday. Is this normal for finishline?

The finishline back door says it's shipped but if you check tracking, nothing but a shipping label has been printed.

I'll feel better once it's on the move. Til then not getting my hopes up

lol damn there were really like 5 pages of NBA conspiracy theories 
laugh.gif
 its been real guys, time to unsubscribe lmao

hope everyone that hasnt cooked yet will sometime soon

So here's my story. Today was my day off. I took my best friend to work. Decided to look for the space jam jordans for retail. Since I couldn't park in the city I drove around a diffrent area for 30 min. Still couldn't find anything so I parked at a spot and waited for the parking regulation to expire. I sat in my car and waited. Then I called a couple of stores nike town footaction footlocker alll of them said sold out. So I said forget it. Started driving back and I said to myself let me get a cup of coffe, took me a minute to find parking. Finally did got my latte and then I hoped on the train, looking for another shoe the true blue 3s because I was set on look for a clean pair. I get off the train which was a 40min ride. Hit up flight23 they guy gets me the shoe I look at the pair and still looks like crap.
So I started walking up and down stores looking around for nothing just enjoying the weather.**** Finally come across a mom and pop shop they didnthave my size but they wanted 300.00 I wasn't hurting so I tryed a .5 a sz smaller than my true size and they actually fit. I told him I want my true size he called around my size was gone. I also tryed a whole size up and the back of my foot had a gap. So I told the guy ill be back. As I'm walking up and down the strip I. Look and see (&****) I was like let me go in here went inonce the guy brought out a pair of 9s but I changed my mind. Walked out the store. Something toldme walk back in there. Walked back in I asked a diffrent guy for the shoe but another guy that worked there chimed in he said are u buying to resell I said no. He said follow me I followed him, comes back with the ones mix with diffrent colors I said I'm not feeling these. He was like I got the space jam in ur size. I was like ill take them do u do military he said yes. I walked out with the shoes and I felt like bradpitt in that movie with the zmbies when the zombies were avoiding the people with terminal illnessess

The finishline back door says it's shipped but if you check tracking, nothing but a shipping label has been printed.

I'll feel better once it's on the move. Til then not getting my hopes up
Same. I'm starting to regret passing on the eastbay pairs yesterday. Should've learned from the soleheaven debacle.

So here's my story. Today was my day off. I took my best friend to work. Decided to look for the space jam jordans for retail. Since I couldn't park in the city I drove around a diffrent area for 30 min. Still couldn't find anything so I parked at a spot and waited for the parking regulation to expire. I sat in my car and waited. Then I called a couple of stores nike town footaction footlocker alll of them said sold out. So I said forget it. Started driving back and I said to myself let me get a cup of coffe, took me a minute to find parking. Finally did got my latte and then I hoped on the train, looking for another shoe the true blue 3s because I was set on look for a clean pair. I get off the train which was a 40min ride. Hit up flight23 they guy gets me the shoe I look at the pair and still looks like crap.
So I started walking up and down stores looking around for nothing just enjoying the weather.**** Finally come across a mom and pop shop they didnthave my size but they wanted 300.00 I wasn't hurting so I tryed a .5 a sz smaller than my true size and they actually fit. I told him I want my true size he called around my size was gone. I also tryed a whole size up and the back of my foot had a gap. So I told the guy ill be back. As I'm walking up and down the strip I. Look and see (&****) I was like let me go in here went inonce the guy brought out a pair of 9s but I changed my mind. Walked out the store. Something toldme walk back in there. Walked back in I asked a diffrent guy for the shoe but another guy that worked there chimed in he said are u buying to resell I said no. He said follow me I followed him, comes back with the ones mix with diffrent colors I said I'm not feeling these. He was like I got the space jam in ur size. I was like ill take them do u do military he said yes. I walked out with the shoes and I felt like bradpitt in that movie with the zmbies when the zombies were avoiding the people with terminal illnessess
damn this post was hard to read.

lol damn there were really like 5 pages of NBA conspiracy theories :lol:  its been real guys, time to unsubscribe lmao

hope everyone that hasnt cooked yet will sometime soon

This.

The NBA is not rigged. Donaghy is playing anyone that thinks so to stay relevant in the sports betting world.

With that said.. peace y'all! Hope everyone who didn't eat gets a pair.

Back
Top Bottom