Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Holy S***t. I got tracking numbers for two pairs.:nthat: I wonder if this 25 pc order would have went through. :lol:

Someone on Sunday said to check your cart for pairs that were attempting to cart on Saturday. I found 3 pairs and checked out for s*its and giggles.

I got shipping confirmation yesterday and they are arriving Friday.

All my fam eating brah.

as far as sizing goes.

if you have wide feet

half a size down they will fit just right

if you go tts you should be fine.

if you go .5 a size up it would feel comfortable.

you decided to go a whole size up youre gonna be swimming in them

lol just got a call from the local nordstroms that says to buy and pick up my pairs by the end of the night....3 days after release date
sick.gif
How did you order them, my wife works there get that soft 33% off.

Sam

We're talking season records though. 73 is better than 72.

Real ballers (basketball players) know ending the season with a Championship is best and obsolete goal. The Warriors are all real ballplayers...that 73 record is nothing without the chip.

Normally I don't like to get into my feelings on a forum but I had to say something.

Glad everyone getting their pairs.

Went 0.5 down in sizing, fits perfectly. Thanks for the sizing tips ya'll.

Baby peaks, happy about that, people seem to be trippin most about the peak heights.

Last edited:
Anybody know what page the backdoor links were on? or if its even worth trying at this point? Been striking out everywhere...

Got my pair that NIke+ reserved for me today. UPS box looked like it went through some wars, but the shoe box was fine. I'm 36 years old and this is my first pair of 11s. I've passed on 11s in years past because I wasn't feeling them, or I was saving up for something else. Really glad I got these.

as far as sizing goes.
if you have wide feet
 half a size down they will fit just right
 if you go tts you should be fine.
if you go .5 a size up it would feel comfortable.
 you decided to go a whole size up youre gonna be swimming in them

this is not true. what ppl need to keep in mind is that everyone's foot is different. if u have wide feet (like i do) i would just go tts at the very least. under no circumstances would i go down even .5

it also says if you have wide feet. .5 a size down wouldn't hurt you. they fit perfect not sure if the patent leather would stretch if you decided to wear every day.  keep in mind, the type of socks you wear thick or thin adjust the sizing significantly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom