Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

For those wondering about those Saturday night timer SP orders, I called about my order (only received order confirmation email) today and they said the orders are processing longer than expected, but sure they won't be cancelled. According to her, shipping emails should be sent by Friday [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji]

I'm from Northern Cali if that matters

Last edited:
Picked up a size 9 Saturday from footlocker (usual size I go with for 11s)...opened them, ugly crease on outer midsole tried to exchange them everywhere sold out and footlocker only had a size 8.5 left I declined and just kept the size 9. Used backdoor from finishline for another size 9 only to find out today they fit a little looser than expected. Now looking to size swap AGAIN just like when I found out with bred 11s that I need a size 9 for 11s and 8.5 was too tight. That was terrible and took me months to find anyone to swap with me. Thanks for the headache JB and where is nearest bridge.

Picked up a size 9 Saturday from footlocker (usual size I go with for 11s)...opened them, ugly crease on outer midsole tried to exchange them everywhere sold out and footlocker only had a size 8.5 left I declined and just kept the size 9. Used backdoor from finishline for another size 9 only to find out today they fit a little looser than expected. Now looking to size swap AGAIN just like when I found out with bred 11s that I need a size 9 for 11s and 8.5 was too tight. That was terrible and took me months to find anyone to swap with me. Thanks for the headache JB and where is nearest bridge.

Please don't hop a bridge over a petty crease and because you didn't try on a pair that you had in hand. This thread needs you.

View media item 2261409Got my pair from NDC! These were beautifully done JB! Sizing wise if you want a pair as probably stated already, these do fit a little big (not too much) so you could go half size down if need be! Happy holidays NT and time to admire these! :smokin

Got my shipping confirmation from shoe palace & Nike+ pair will be here tomorrow....i can't wait to see these in person, GS sizes seem to still be scattered throughout stores

Please don't hop a bridge over a petty crease and because you didn't try on a pair that you had in hand. This thread needs you.

I was hungover at 10:30 and didn't think about trying on a sneaker I have 3 pairs of 1 size already just frustrated a lil. Everybody say the crease is petty but nobody else has it

View media item 2261287
For those wondering about creasing after 1 wear.. these do fit a little roomie on me though maybe ill try sneakershields or use the old plastic bag trick haha jk

200w.gif

You are basically trying to resell in this thread. You've been selling pairs already and know the resell price. Your just trying to be subtle hoping someone will PM you.

Lol that's exactly what he is doing. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just got my pair in and these look beautiful. They run a lil big tho, will probably size down on a restock for a 2nd pair.

Back
Top Bottom