Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Shoe Palace now has me legitimately nervous. My girl pair from Nike.com is coming tomorrow, that I ordered Sunday afternoon...but still nothing but a order confirmation from SP that i ordered Saturday like 7pm. This is some BS

Still in Progress hoping they don't cancel me
Probably not.  Mine still sitting in Memphis for 3 days now.
mean.gif

Shoe Palace now has me legitimately nervous. My girl pair from Nike.com is coming tomorrow, that I ordered Sunday afternoon...but still nothing but a order confirmation from SP that i ordered Saturday like 7pm. This is some BS

maybe you can still live up to your username

Still processing. Anybody call them and check today?
i called earlier, they said theyre proccesing orders right now and no orders will be canceled. so just keep checking your email. got shipping info from them like 10 minutes ago

Might have to double so when my 11yr old gets in high school he will have his own pair.
Cause he ain't wearin mine :lol:

Judging from their IG, they're done at both locations.
Damn! I didn't mean to post late info.
Are they going to be too big? If so, just pickup some Sneaker Shields. It'll curb nasty creases in the toe box, and won't be too uncomfortable if you went a size up.
Yeah they will be a little bigger than usual that's all. I will definitely invest in them! just trying to avoid creases

True, that's why I'm not worried about this release like that. @vampire xtc  already said the quantity is higher than the 2015 11s so I expect a couple of restocks.  Also does that place ship out of state?
Yes I believe private does ship out of state, but another NTer just mentioned that they are already sold out! And yes should be MANY restocks! hell 72-10s sat in my area for a couple weeks, and popped up whenever a new shoe store remodeled or opened.

Last edited:
I just got shipping from ShoePalace. Never got order confirmation and I ordered super late Sunday night (actually Monday morning since it was after 12am).

What's up fellas? Obviously, I'm new here. I was able to get a pair of Space Jams from Nike on Saturday. They arrived today, but to my surprise two pairs came. I was only charged for one. Has this happened to anyone else before? As long as I don't get charged again I plan on keeping the second pair. Just wondering if I can expect to be charged again or if Nike will contact me wanting me to send the second pair back.

Mine get here tomorrow...I also copped the thats all folks t shirt, and the hoody. I am going to look super stupid wearing this crap at 36...whatever I have a super adult job, but still act like a 16 year old.

What's up fellas? Obviously, I'm new here. I was able to get a pair of Space Jams from Nike on Saturday. They arrived today, but to my surprise two pairs came. I was only charged for one. Has this happened to anyone else before? As long as I don't get charged again I plan on keeping the second pair. Just wondering if I can expect to be charged again or if Nike will contact me wanting me to send the second pair back.
You're good. Looks like you got a free pair.

Mine get here tomorrow...I also copped the thats all folks t shirt, and the hoody. I am going to look super stupid wearing this crap at 36...whatever I have a super adult job, but still act like a 16 year old.

I bought that shirt but when I went to swap the size they didn't have what O needed. Considered hoody but felt thin for price.

Did purchase the Space Jam logo tee however.

Footlocker had their stuff on sale. Shirt rang up $25.

Ordered mine at 930 pm on Saturday. Got confirmation email . Still processing at the moment. I'm from NOLA, hopefully thats why its taking long to ship. But yall still giving me hope! Hahah!

You're good. Looks like you got a free pair.
Yup

is NDC the only place that offers a size 12.5? trying to help my brother-in law with a pair. 

FNL, SP only had a 13. I didn't try release morning  b/c I got the nike +.  He didn't tell me he wanted a pair until after he striked out. 

I bought that shirt but when I went to swap the size they didn't have what O needed. Considered hoody but felt thin for price.

Did purchase the Space Jam logo tee however.

Footlocker had their stuff on sale. Shirt rang up $25.
Finish line had the hoody for $51, plus I had 20 in rewards so 31 was nothing.  I did get the T shirt at footlocker though because I wanted the purpe thats all folks, and not the black or the white.  

is NDC the only place that offers a size 12.5? trying to help my brother-in law with a pair. 

FNL, SP only had a 13. I didn't try release morning  b/c I got the nike +.  He didn't tell me he wanted a pair until after he striked out. 

I saw 12.5 on Eastbay, FTL, FA, and Champs.

The finishline back door says it's shipped but if you check tracking, nothing but a shipping label has been printed.

I'll feel better once it's on the move. Til then not getting my hopes up

I felt the same way but mine are moving now. Should be here Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom