Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

"Obama signs law that makes Buying Bots illegal" just read that somewhere......on another note I may need to double these while prices are down

Like i said, finding a matching pair of these is next to impossible. There are like 5 points of potential mistakes. If they some how got the carbon to match, the mesh at the right angle on both, the toe caps even, the pl height even and the heel stitch straight on both, you better cross your fingers that they sitched the patent on straight and with those curves.

Thats why i feel for those who didnt atleast double up, because 2 pairs still isnt enough to beat those odds

I purchased 3 pairs. Got one good pair out of them which was all I wanted.

Did or does anyone wear sneakershields or forcefields? I normally don't have issues with xi creasing...I have noticed complaints of these creasing. So I am curious.

I've seen a few on here championing for force fields and I have to say that I wholeheartedly agree and am now a believer. If you're going to spend $200+ on retros, why not spend $10 extra to prevent your "expensive, cheap" kicks from creasing. True, when spending this much on kicks, we shouldn't have to, but we all should know by now the quality isn't what it used to be and probably never will be again. Although nike has shown that they CAN improve quality without increasing the price ala cyber monday 3s. It is such a slap in the face when you feel the supple leather on CM 3s for $190 then feel the hard plasticky pleather on the TB3 for $220.

Anyway, I said all that to say... force fields are our friend! Many retros come creased out the box so what do you expect after wearing them, especially if you have a skinnier foot. It is not acceptable, but it is what it is and we know what it is by now so this is why I invest in force fields now.

Got a link (if allowed)?
http://www.shoecaresupplies.com/product_p/force-fields.htm

Sounds like y'all want JB to make a Flyknit version of the XI's[emoji]128514[/emoji].... leather creases, even high quality leather creases. It looks worse on patent leather because its shiny and reflects the light in multiple directions in the creased area. Y'all ever owned a pair of tuxedo shoes?

I feel great was able to obtain 3 pair & I helped 2 of my friends out who really wanted em. I gave it to em at box price no tax & I did all the leg work lol. Th best time to give lol I am glad I was able to help.

Did or does anyone wear sneakershields or forcefields? I normally don't have issues with xi creasing...I have noticed complaints of these creasing. So I am curious.
I use Sneakershields to fill out the extra space in the toe box on most of my retros. Only complaint is that you have to trim them for it to fit comfortably in the shoe. They keep creasing to minimum so it does its job.

I've come to expect less flaws rather than expect flawless when it comes to buying anything.

Last edited:
You guys are probably right. Maybe I just need to quit buying Jordan's.

When I keep paying higher prices for shoes that are over 20 years old I guess I expect near perfect craftsmanship.

At this point, $238 with tax, it's starting not to be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom