Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

an employee was probably stashing them joints in the back to grab after their shift...they about to be mad 
roll.gif

I was at finishline today. There was a 10.5 at the register since yesterday. Dude said a woman returned them. I was surprised they weren't gone.

I think they sold while I was checking out tho. Had they been a 9.5 or 10, I would have been on them :smh:

And now dudes are paying for power lacing air monarchs. To the tune of $3000! What happened to us....:rofl:

You said.. White Monarchs... Lol
All I have seen are old men wearing those.. Lol
Haha, I think there Fire, slap supreme on them and make only 1000 pairs and you got yourself $1000 shoes

I think I died when you asked for true blue 3s and she brought out the space jams[/qTruruote]

Think about the flip side.. What about the people that may have asked her for the Space Jams and she brought out the True Blues.. Lol

Imagine she was supposed to bring the space jams to another person

Those hyper adapts look basic as hell... if you're charging $700+ For a gimmicky shoe... at least make them look good. I can save $500-$600 and just tie my own shoes, lol

For all you hating on the girl working there here's more detail: I asked her to check behind the counter at the outlet (citadel in LA) which probably had 10 cashiers and thus a ton of shoes and clothes that hadn't been brought back out. She went into the corner I saw her point to the manager who came over, picked them up (this is when I saw they were SJ) she brought them over and said "I guess we did have a pair" I told her what they actually were (she hadn't opened the box yet) then opened it and realized her mistake thinking they were the 3's. She told me someone had just returned them because they had two pair (idiot) and I could buy them. I asked if they were 30% off too and she said yes and told me my bill was $164 and change.

I was grinning ear to ear. The two dudes next to me looked like they were gonna wait for me in the parking lot to jump me they were so jealous. I had just talked to one of the dudes who worked there about how I didn't cop them cuz I wasn't gonna pay over retail and then 10 min later I got em for 30% off. I was gonna sell them immediately and go buy the cream ultra boost that I've wanted for ever and they had at Rif LA for months so I drive to Rif before selling them to make sure and of course someone bought the Creams last week. So I'll keep them most likely unless some one wants to over pay. 11.5 are hard to find apparently so you never know. I had already bought the storm blues and LA 1's this weekend so I wouldn't mind selling for the right price.
smh

Back
Top Bottom