Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

This coming from a guy who sells kids toys, like parents want to spend double the money to put a smile on their children's faces and line yall pockets. :lol:

Salty fresh babyyyyyyy

Last edited by a moderator:
Broke out my 09s today lol
giphy.gif

These are very comfortable glad I doubled up. I can't wait to get my hands on those premiums [emoji]128121[/emoji]

Wore my 08 cdp bred 11s, always where the shoe cause I didn't have to worry about yellow. Shot around for a bit, after it rained. I look and there was paint chipping in one side. Now, I guess I'm really hoping for a "remastered bred 11s" I know it came out in 2012, but now that's what I hope for lol

Lebron footed people need to a accept that some molds ain't for you. If you wear your true size in Air Forces you should have sized up. That 14 up there should have grabbed a 15 ( no 14.5) in 09 or moved on. Shoes are fake patent leather, there is no give.
The new mold fits a bit loose compared to my 09s which fit perfect ( same as recent concords).

Lebron footed people need to a accept that some molds ain't for you. If you wear your true size in Air Forces you should have sized up. That 14 up there should have grabbed a 15 ( no 14.5) in 09 or moved on. Shoes are fake patent leather, there is no give.
The new mold fits a bit loose compared to my 09s which fit perfect ( same as recent concords).
these are tts

Back
Top Bottom