Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

In all honesty, if I were you I would go to a neurologist and have them check out your feet. It's very unlikely that there is a systematic difference between left and right shoes.
ok i'm agree with you but i showed my 72 win to a podiatrist and he confirmed that the right airsole was more weak than the left.

I have air Jordan 7 Bordeaux, size 9.5 (i usually took 9 but i made the mistake to try 9.5), the airsole are equal.

That's my only really good pair.

I bought my 7 in a footlocker.

As you can see on my pic, there is a big difference. So is it the fabrication which is normal for a right pair, or is it a real problem? That's the reason why i would like somebody take a picture.

how are you gauging what proper inflation is for the shoe?....no pictures of the under inflation? ....what source/store did you pick up both shoes from (ie: footlocker, Nike.com, boutique, etc)? hopefully, you reached out to the store first and then Nike as I know from an underinflated AM90 once they will replace their product if bought directly from them (and the expectation is third-party sellers such as footlocker et al will do the same). 
I have ever posted these pics.

there is big shadow at the rear of the left shoe due to a bigger bump!!

Last edited:
My face when i look at this thread now

groundhog-day.jpg

I would definitely hit up Nike about it through its chat or twitter....it's quite possible the factory the right shoes are coming from is just under inflating unintentionally. My 72-10s and Space Jams seem fine, but honestly I am not an avid 11s collector enough to know if under/over inflation is a thing for the 11s. 

Except this is the only case of it happening and all of his shoes are like that.

But its not his feet

Somehow pics of other pairs will solve the case (but im thinking itll be a can of worms situation)

No one wants to rip their insole out (because they already know)

And we dance to this song again tomorrow

4.27.15-tail-chase2.jpg

Last edited:
talking about insole, it is funny because there is more glue on the left insole and practically nothing on the right.

left insole

right insole

right insole

left insole

After seeing an 11 with a Nike Air Insole which OG Jordan did Nike stop using the Nike Air insole was it this shoe or was it the 12's? Can't remember 10's with Nike Air.

Ok thanks you for your kindness!! As you said i don't think i will come back on this useless forum. I very much hope in this forum. I came across this forum accidently only 3 weeks ago, so if i forget this forum it won't change my life, don't worry. Lol Enjoy this forum as you want and **** you
classy way to end that post. even classier of you to continue posting after that. thought u left this useless forum and F us?

your issue has been addressed a while ago. dont act like nobody responded to you and tried to help you. cause we did. its not our fault you refuse to accept what we have said and continue to play mind games with yourself.

lets try this AGAIN......

not 1 single person has had this issue in this thread or any other forum that i am a part of. not even in reviews, unboxings etc that i have watched. and many many many many many have worn their pairs already. seem like youre the only one. either you got unlucky and got a defective pair, or its just your OCD.

with that being said, if you cant walk in em and it bothers you that much, return them. unless somebody else has this same issue as you, i dont see anyone ripping up their insoles for you if their pair feels fine.

bottom line-----> if you cant walk comfortably in them and it bothers you that much, you gotta return them or sell them and try for another pair. it wont matter if somebody posts their pair and its the same as yours. it doesnt change the fact that you cant rock em. it doesnt change the fact that keeping them will do you no good in this situation.

you cant wait until people post to assure you of your return. not in this situation. the fact that you cant rock em cuz they feel so bad should be the 100% assurance you need to go return em.

Last edited:
Nobody understood me, no problem!!!!! Keep your insole intact lol
Bruh it's your foot. Honestly you should try a pair of Ultraboosts...they are so comfy yet supportive. In the meantime make a doctor's appointment before this years benefits expire (if you have some). Good luck to you

So I noticed some bubbles forming after trying them on and took my right to a table saw to further investigate... After splicing them up I see that the shoe is asexual and reproducing baby jams underneath! I celebrated thinking they will become my double triple quadruple ups but then realized I killed the mama right :frown:

Can any of you take yours to a table saw and see if you have baby jams?!?

View media item 2277265

Back
Top Bottom