Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Anyone try using Ebates for this purchase? I totally forgot when I placed my order Saturday morning. Right now they got a $15 off $150.

Ebates don't work for js. It was fun when it did. But they always gotta ruin a good time

Yeah I know it can't be applied to retros. But you always see people getting through anyways. Was curious if anyone was successful this go around.

It's official!! 
happy.gif

OH, and I got my shipping email.

So it looks like this was FNL's 2nd planned restock? Or the first backdoor purchases were pairs going back up and this backdoor purchase was a restock? Either way, I figured restocks would be coming on this shoe. Again, have patience and you can find a pair, no need to panic for resell prices yet.

OH, and I got my shipping email.

So it looks like this was FNL's 2nd planned restock? Or the first backdoor purchases were pairs going back up and this backdoor purchase was a restock? Either way, I figured restocks would be coming on this shoe. Again, have patience and you can find a pair, no need to panic for resell prices yet.

I think those that panicked already did the panic. Shoes have been out for near a month now.

I wear a 10 usually in 11s but 9.5 is calling me. What yall think will the fit be tight or just right?
Here are your possibilities...

1) You buy the shoe, they fit. Congrats.

2) You buy the shoe, doesn't fit, try to size swap. Congrats.

3) You buy the shoe, doesn't fit, return the shoe and get your money back.

I don't like telling people what to do with their money or time, but I would go for it. Doesn't hurt.

Last edited:
I think those that panicked already did the panic. Shoes have been out for near a month now.
Well, there was a guy in here not even a week back about to give up and just the resell price due to FOMO.

Some told him to have patience, some told him to buy the resell.

I think there's plenty of people still on the fence, me being one of them until I just copped.

Well, there was a guy in here not even a week back about to give up and just the resell price due to FOMO.
Some told him to have patience, some told him to buy the resell.

I think there's plenty of people still on the fence, me being one of them until I just copped.

Depends on the resell price, because retail comes close to $250. And $270 or $280 isn't that much above it.

LMAO nothing. its just too funny how dudes be thinking they got special access to these poorly written websites. I been watching this for days. It's not a hack, its not a backdoor. It's just cached browser data and cookies that activated by hitting the links. FNL needs to realize this Wish List is stuff is broken because it sort of does do an inventory check.

I take that back...its working as designed. The Wish List is supposed to be activated once the items comes back in stock and that's whats happening with these Space Jams

So that explains everything. It wasn't working for me because I didn't add it to my wish list. So when it restocked, everyone who added to their wish list were able to cop.

That bs about "just go to desktop and sign in and it will appear in your cart" was never really true for those who never added to their wish list.

Thanks for clarifying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom