Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Well, there was a guy in here not even a week back about to give up and just the resell price due to FOMO.
Some told him to have patience, some told him to buy the resell.

I think there's plenty of people still on the fence, me being one of them until I just copped.

Depends on the resell price, because retail comes close to $250. And $270 or $280 isn't that much above it.

Exactly and the use of the term panic sounds a bit much :lol:

So that explains everything. It wasn't working for me because I didn't add it to my wish list. So when it restocked, everyone who added to their wish list were able to cop.

That bs about "just go to desktop and sign in and it will appear in your cart" was never really true for those who never added to their wish list.

Thanks for clarifying.

If you were using those size links, you have to be signed in prior to clicking the link. If you aren't you'll get an error because they don't have access to your wishlist. I still had a size 8 in my wishlist from their first "restock", it said sold out but had the Buy It button enabled so I tried it and it shipped.

@ntel LC's go here
wink.gif

http://niketalk.com/f/7366/jordan-brand-price-fake-checks
Thanks!

Exactly and the use of the term panic sounds a bit much
laugh.gif
Could be a poor choice of words, but the point remains the same. We had this discussion some days back when someone posted...

Nobody knows this. You gone have to pay resell, which is only about $60 or $70 above retail or turn twitter alerts from J23, SoleLinks, and Kicksdeals. And also pray you are quick enough to get through. I would expect restocks around All Star Weekend  and beginning of the 2nd Qtr 2017
And I mentioned that restocks would more than likely happen... All I'm saying is if you had patience and kept an eye out you would be sure to find a pair without paying that resell... If resell pairs are going for resell, then this doesn't even matter. I purposely didn't buy the Space Jams at it's release because of the history of Nike and the 11s. I kept missing out on the small restocks but I just kept patient.

Question...

I have the 2009 pair, just purchases the 2016 pair. Which one would you guys rock?

Could be a poor choice of words, but the point remains the same. We had this discussion some days back when someone posted...

And I mentioned that restocks would more than likely happen... All I'm saying is if you had patience and kept an eye out you would be sure to find a pair without paying that resell... If resell pairs are going for resell, then this doesn't even matter. I purposely didn't buy the Space Jams at it's release because of the history of Nike and the 11s. I kept missing out on the small restocks but I just kept patient.

Can you consider this a restock? Unless your on NT you'd have no knowledge of the wish list trick. I wouldn't consider this a restock. Bred 12 and navy gum 11 on finishline that was a restock.

Last edited:

Glad you got one...rock them both!!!!

Last edited:
2009 on the right foot 2016 on the left foot
Hahahaha!
Can you consider this a restock? Unless your on NT you'd have no knowledge of the wish list trick. I wouldn't consider this a restock. Bred 12 and navy gum 11 on finishline that was a restock.
The wishlist trick isn't a restock, but inventory was loaded back up due to a restock. RUVILLA restocked, Ubiq restocked, it's only a matter of time before others start to restock either in small quantities or large quantities.

If you were using those size links, you have to be signed in prior to clicking the link. If you aren't you'll get an error because they don't have access to your wishlist. I still had a size 8 in my wishlist from their first "restock", it said sold out but had the Buy It button enabled so I tried it and it shipped.

Yea I opened like 5 tabs after signing in, logged off, signed back in, clicked on link, changed to desktop, checked cart, all that, both in phone and comp. Nothing.

I mean it's nice if it works for you. I'm kinda like believes it when you see it type of people so it had to have worked for me to honestly say backdoor cop was legit. It was no biggie after giving up.

Actually was the opposite for me. I was logged on used the link and it said you are already logged in. I logged out then used the link brought me to login page. I logged in then it took me to my wishlist with the jams in it with purchase button.

Actually was the opposite for me. I was logged on used the link and it said you are already logged in. I logged out then used the link brought me to login page. I logged in then it took me to my wishlist with the jams in it with purchase button.

Yup! I got the already signed in message also. Nothing in wish list. It's all good. I'll try again on the next backdoor "restock" haha.

Back
Top Bottom