Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

So now I need an explanation why they used blue if the pair he wore in movie was purple[emoji]129300[/emoji]. I knew the Jumpman was purple , the purple used on the shoe will make it look blue at different angles and different lighting
I thought I explained this. The blue pair was intended for Nick Anderson but MJ decided to come out of retirement instead. 

12. I'm doing everything in my power to make sure I walk away with at least one pair though.

If this means the jumpman will be facing the correct way too
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
No doubt man. Ill keep that in mind. We got a longs way to go. Do everything in your power but dont worry we have enough time just keep reminding and telling your self. Once December comes around I am going to get a pair.

I'm not really concerned all that much much about the direction of the Jumpman, or whether it's blue or purple, or whether the tongue tab has 'JAM' on it.

Those are interesting aesthetic details I guess, but all I truly care about is the comfort and quality of these. Sometimes quality complaints are exaggerated, but not when it comes to the '09 Space Jam. They may look adequate, but they feel awful. Whereas the 2000 were just fine.

The quality and comfort of the 72-10 has given me a little hope that Nike will do these properly.

Did you go tts with the 72-10?

I thought I explained this. The blue pair was intended for Nick Anderson but MJ decided to come out of retirement instead. 
There's no blue pair, the nba was strick on dress code so why would they let MJ wear a shoe with blue if his team color is red. If I remember color you had to have a white/team color shoe for home and black/team color shoe for away

Lol, im losing faith man. Cmon, its the point of going og. Young wanna be sneaker prophets need to get a clue.
I consider these with the concord Jumpman OG since Jordan wore them. Don't consider space jams OG, consider it a retro+ color way

Ok since JB is using CroatianStyle's pair as a basis for this release here's some better looks in this video...He actually has two pairs, one actually DS, and both made / used for filming Space Jam...Both use Concord for the accents...Anyway here's the video...Skip to about the 2:00 mark for the Space Jam stuff...

Screen grab of both pairs...View media item 1929818

The DS pair that is autographed which he states is from the movie has the ballistic upper.  Not a fan of the upper leather, I am in 2x if the stay true the 2000 version. 

easy pass unless they fix the cut, jumpman, and price. who am I kidding, I know very well none of those issues will be addressed
tired.gif

Yeah.....I wanted a blue Jumpman as well. It's not a deal breaker though,can't wait to see how it looks in December.

Yeah.....I wanted a blue Jumpman as well. It's not a deal breaker though,can't wait to see how it looks in December.
As long as it has a mesh upper, I'm in. I can bring in some Royal Blue paint if I'm really thirsty for that 2K look.

JB is changing every OG retro back to its OG colors. Aqua's, Bordeaux's, cements, Hares etc. I know people are going to be hurt when they release the Infrareds with a darker Infrared

Back
Top Bottom