Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

It's only going to be in that it may take effort. Not a roll outa bed and miss the countdown timer cop. Pro active buyers will easily add multiple pairs

will walk into Niketown the next day and grab 3 pairs
smokin.gif

These should be real easy.... I'm not just gonna sit back tho... Raffles at err store because err body funds gon be right..

That's really gonna be the final shape, there is something else that was bothering about the shoe and I couldn't put my finger on until now.

The toe box, even though improved, is just too long (tip tp bottom of the laces) for my liking. The OGs weren't like that

Man, I'm sorry to say but basically you're assessment is just off and only further confuses people. All it does is just result in more frivolous debate on a problem/difference that doesn't exist. We gotta stop doing this y'all. Always basing quality, texture, craftsmanship, mold etc. off of pics or in this case, a pic. You can't define an entire mold of an entire production run based off one picture which clearly appears to be a larger size shoe. Toe boxes will vary as the shoe size varies. Shape on these are fine. I'm not sure what it is you "can't put your finger on" but it may be do to the fact that there's nothing there.

Last edited:
I said it's possible. plenty of past shoes that sold out on release day could still be had at some niketowns. like Vegas
Anything's possible and some shoe that sold online could sit at some Niketown...those arguments do nothing to convince me that the possibility is any higher than 0.000000000001%. The last 3 retro 11 releases created chaos...so will these. 

GDR!!! I'm [emoji]127939[/emoji] to err spot I know that get kicks. Mfrs I haven't called in years will get a call a week before raffles Ya Dig..

I said it's possible. plenty of past shoes that sold out on release day could still be had at some niketowns. like Vegas

Anything's possible and some shoe that sold online could sit at some Niketown...those arguments do nothing to convince me that the possibility is any higher than 0.000000000001%. The last 3 retro 11 releases created chaos...so will these. 
?
last ones most def sat for a week

Since every spot in my area gets these, I'll take out a bunch out raffles and cook easy

Back
Top Bottom