Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

You can tell JB took all the QC guys from the TB3 factories and doubled down on these, they're looking clean.

But...

That top lace loop is too damn high. The lace knot is going to be sitting behind the tongue. Again...

Last edited:
I am doin the most. This is my favorite shoe and has been since May 1995.

The true blue thread is hilarious. It would hurt if those were these though.

Last edited:
I am doin the most. This is my favorite shoe and has been since May 1995.

The true blue thread is hilarious. It would hurt if those were these though.
it's hilarious in there.

yesterday dudes were writing thesis statements on inflation 
laugh.gif

If anyone can help, im still new to this reservation app thing. if you're trying to reserve a through the FL app and champs app, can you do it simultaneously,with the countdown timer bieng the same?

Ugh, really don't know how to feel about these. The raised patent leather looks fine in some pics and awful in others. 

If anyone can help, im still new to this reservation app thing. if you're trying to reserve a through the FL app and champs app, can you do it simultaneously,with the countdown timer bieng the same?

Yes. Two separate apps for two separate stores (for purposes of releases anyway).

I WISH THEY WOULD HAVE KEPT THE SOFT PADDING IN THE ANKLE WITH THE PLUSH HEEL TAB.. ONLY OG'S AND 2000'S HAD THIS FEATURE.. NOT A DEAL BREAKER IN ANNNNY WAY .. JUST ONE THING I NOTICED AND USED TO LOVE ABOUT OG'S. IT MADE THE SHOE VERY COMFORTABLE.

Originally Posted by ShutterMunster  
Ugh, really don't know how to feel about these. The raised patent leather looks fine in some pics and awful in others. 
i say just get them and then return them if you don't live up to your standards

Yes. Two separate apps for two separate stores (for purposes of releases anyway).

Appreciate it bro. So you suggest using two different devices then? Idk,maybe wrong,but would be hard to do it on one device,like just on ur phone

I want to know also.. I have the app, but not sure how to work it. I want to get a pair for my nephew for Christmas .

Back
Top Bottom